Poetic .1

"I'm trying not to compromise our feelings with love.."

Luna

I walked out the mall with the mug i personally designed. This is gonna look so good on my shelf I thought and smiled to myself, staring at it as i walked through the parking lot. I passed by a big white truck and it started to back up and i jumped, dropping my mug. "Shit." It came to a halt. I squatted down and sighed, looking at the pieces. The door opened and a guy hopped out and ran over to me. "Oh my god, aye I'm sorry, did i hit you? Are you alright?" He rambled on. "I'll buy you a new one, i apologize to the extent." I closed my eyes and shook my head. "No, no it's fine.." I looked up to meet two brown eyes. I knitted my eyebrows. "Kendrick?" He looked at me a little worried then looked around, then back to me. "Oh, you a fan?" I looked at him. "Don't worry i won't go ballistic." He smiled and reached his hand out to help me up. "Thanks." I smiled. He continued to look at me. I looked back at the mug and picked up the pieces. "Well thanks for not killing me.. Good job on the music by the way." I said and started to walk away. "Hey wait, hold up!" He called out. I turned around. "What's your name?" He smiled. "Luna." I told him. He kept the smile. "How you getting home Luna..?" I narrowed my eyes at bit. "My best friend since my car is in the shop." I told him. He shook his head. "Tell her nevermind, you got a ride." I cocked my head to the side. He smiled and nodded his head to the left signaling to get in the truck. I looked around then started torwards the truck. I opened the door and got in. He got in and started it up, pulling out the parking lot. We drove down the street and stopped at a light. He looked over at me. "You are so calm.. You sure i didn't hit you?" I smiled and he smiled. "You are so beautiful.." He said and sped down the road as the light switched green. I blushed and looked at him. "Thanks." He nodded. "I guess you could guess that i find you very attractive too." I mustered. A smiled crept up on his face. "Yeah, I thought so.." I laughed a bit and hit his arm playfully then looked out the window. "How old are you anyway?" He glanced at me. "23. You?" I said. "26." I nodded. We sat in silence for a bit then spoke up. "I noticed you never asked for my adress not once this ride yet." He chuckled and slowed down at a light. "You hungry?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah but that doesn't change the subj-" He cut me off. "There's this really nice diner up the street, I'm sure you'll love it." He said and swerved the truck to the left. I shut up and let him take me where he's taking me..