Poetic .7

I reached my place and took her out the backseat. I carried her to my front door, she talked nonsense the whole way there. I couldn't help but laugh at some of the things she said. I searched for my keys. I took her to my house since she didn't have the keys to her house. "Kendrick.." She whispered. "Yes baby.." I said and found my keys. "Make love to me.." I walked inside my house and rested her on the couch, what she just said shook me a bit. I took off my jacket and walked into the kitchen fetching her a cup of water. "Here, you need to drink this baby." She walked up to me and pushed the cup away, she stood on her tip toes and gripped my jacket collar, kissing me.. I let go of the water and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. She kissed me more sloppy and i pulled away a little. "Wait baby, you're drunk, you don't know what you're doing." I whispered. She pecked my lips. "I don't care, I've wanted this for a long time, just go with it please.." I felt my insides burning for her. I picked her up and kissed her more hungrily, backing us into a wall. I kissed her and slid down to her neck. She moaned and gripped my hair. I took a breath and groaned, i love that shit. I carried her to my bedroom and we fell on the bed. I stayed on top of her and took off my jacket, kissing her neck again, her toes stretched down and slid up my legs, tugging at my pants. I stood up, pulling my shirt and pants off then got back on her, un-zipping her dress. She really wasn't wearing anything under it, i felt my erection against her thigh, iwanted her so bad. I gripped her ass, squeezing it, kissing her softly. She spread her legs more to me and I bit my lip looking at her, she was so gorgeous. I slid my finger down her slit, soaking.. "You so wet baby.. Who you wet for?" I asked. "Only you.." She answered making me wanna fuck her even more. I pulled off my boxers and got in between her, my heart pounding. Damn.. This girl has really changed the way I see things and feel. I love her. I kissed her gently. "I love you so much.." Slipped out my mouth.. Shit. She looked at me. "What.." I ignored what she said and eased myself into her making her gasp and moan, I bit my lip feeling her all around me. I thrusted into her deeper, she gripped my back moaning. "Kendrick.." Left her lips. I let the ecstasy rise between us..

The next morning i woke up and looked over to find Luna asleep next to me. I smiled at the image. I leant over and placed a kiss on her nose, she stirred a bit and opened her eyes slowly, she looked up at me. I smiled. "Hey beautiful.." She smiled and sat up. Her eyebrows knitted and she held her stomach. "I feel like shit." I stood up and grabbed some water. "I tried to get you to drink some last night, here.." She took it and swallowed, she looked at me. "So um.. last night, we made love." I stared at her and smiled a bit. "Yeah, do you remember it?" She nodded. "I remember a lot actually.." I continued looking at her. "Oh yeah, like what?" She smiled. "How amazing it was, you telling me you love me.." She looked at me. I stayed quiet, i hoped she'd forget. She stared at me. "You love me Kendrick?" I nodded  slowly."Yeah i do.." She smiled. "You do?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I can't get you out my head, you're all that matters to me lately, I don't think I can see myself without you anymore.." I confessed. Her smile got larger. "I love you too Kenny, so much. You do so much for me." Now my smile got bigger, I kissed her deeply. "I'm always gonna be here for you" I told her. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise." She smiled. "Be my girl." I asked. "Of course." She said and kissed my cheek, I wrapped my arm around her.. She cuddled closer to me. "Can I ask you something?" I looked at her. "That dude who attacked me last night, who was he?" Shit, I didn't expect that. "Demetrius.. We don't like each other as you can see.." I told her. "What was he talking about you putting him in jail? What's that about?" I sighed. "Okay.. a couple years ago, I knew this girl Sherane.. Me and her fucked around every once in a while but never got serious. One night she called me asking me to come over, her parents were gone, so I took my mom's van and drove all the way to her house in small traffic.. As soon as I got there, she was waiting outside, so I'm walking up to her house and out of nowhere these niggas come up with guns in my face.. Turns out they were her cousins and Demetrius was one of them. She set me up.. So now I'm standing there scared shitless he's just yelling shit at me threatening me talking about how ineed to leave his cousin alone and that he's gonna kill me.. Luckily that night a robbery happened and cops were strolling by and so happened to spot us.. they ran up, arrested Demetrius and his clique and I never saw him again until last night.." I explained. Luna stared at me in shock. "Oh baby, I didn't know.." She said. I nodded. "That's why I was acting funny when you wanted to leave, I knew he got released a couple days before so i was scared he might have been there last night, and he was.. and he put his hands on you, you don't know how that made me feel." I said feeling my blood boil again. Luna touched my arm softly. I calmed down from her touch. "It's okay baby, you saved me.." She mentioned. "I know but what if I didn't go out looking for you?" She stayed quiet. "You sure he didn't hurt you?" I asked again. She nodded. "I'm okay." I nodded and kissed her forehead. She got up and ran to the bathroom holding her stomach. "Aw, I need some serious tea.." She mumbled and i chuckled.