Poetic .5

Luna

I can't believe Kendrick asked me on a date, to be honest I can't believe he wanted to talk to me at all after he almost ran me over.. I chuckled at the thought of how we met. I picked up the short black dress I decided to wear tonight and looked at myself in the mirror. I heard my room door creak and saw Sari in the doorway. She smirked at me.. "Gonna get some dick tonight?" I blushed and threw a pillow at her. "No.. Kendrick asked me to go out with him tonight.." She laughed a bit and sat on my bed. "Then you definitely getting dick." I gave her a face. "Sari shut up, not everybody has sex all the time.." She looked at me dull and started chewing her gum again. "I guess.. So where y'all going?" I started to put on my shoes. "He didn't tell me.." I answered, putting on lipstick afterwards. "Sounds murderous.." She said and I looked at her, narrowing my eyes. She laughed. There was a knock at the door. "I'LL GET ITTT" Sari sang and jumped up. I hopped around my room looking for purse..

Kendrick

I stood in front of the door waiting.. a breeze hit my face as it swung open. I looked up to find her best friend, Sari? I think.. She smiled. "You here to pick up my load?" I chuckled and nodded. "Good cause she's a wide one." She mentioned. "Sari!" I heard Luna's voice.. I looked behind Sari to see Luna slowly approaching. Damn she looked so beautiful.. I smiled and clutched the flowers I was holding tighter. "Sorry about her.. Hey." She said and smiled, the wind blowing her hair softly. "Hey.." I smiled and handed her the flowers. She smiled and took them, hugging me gently. I closed my eyes enjoying her embrace. She pulled away. "Let me put these up and we can go.." She told me and I nodded, watching her walk inside. Sari walked back over to me and covered the side of her face as she whispered. "Don't be afraid to grab the booty.." "SARI!" I laughed, Luna walked back out and pointed in her face silently the walked away with me..

I drove down the deepest highway on my way to the city, I wanted to take her to the fanciest place, we both stayed quiet as she looked out the window. I saw her eyebrows knit together. She looked at me. "Where are we going Kendrick?" I smiled. "Hold on, we almost there." She looked back out the window at the beautiful view. I pushed her hair out her face and behind her ear, she looked at me and smiled a bit.

I parked in front of the restaurant.. "I come here all the time.." I told her and got out the car, walking over to the other side, and opening the door for her, she smiled and got out, taking my hand. They were so soft.. We walked inside and I put my shades on to stay hidden for a while. "Aye Montego, it's Kendrick.." I called to the head waiter. He smiled. "Ah, Mr. Lamar, glad to have you back, ill get your regular in the back." I nodded and continued holding Luna's hand as we made it to the back. "Here's your menu.." He said as rushed back to the front. "This shrimp pasta looks really good.." Luna said after a while of silence. I nodded. "Ima get the crab though." I said. "So um.. Have you ever taken anyone else here?" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled a bit. "No." She smiled and looked back at her menu. Damn I wanted her so bad..

After we are, I moved closer to her on the other side of the booth and had my arm around her as we both tried to win this game on her phone. "No wait you go.." She said and I tried to swipe but the character fell. "Awww.." We said in unison. She put the phone down, I looked at her smiling a bit. She looked up at me. "What." I shook my head. She smiled. "Lets go look at the beach outback.." I said and we got up, I left a check and we walked out to the back.

We slowly made our way down the beach, as Luna clutched my arm. The wind was blowing extra hard, it felt nice.. She felt nice.. I felt like I could tell this girl anything and not worry about it getting out anywhere, she's so different.. I am so attracted to her.. She is the epitome of gorgeous and I just wanna stare at her all day.. She is what I always wanted.. We stopped walking and just stared at the ocean, I had my arm around the small of her back, we stood there just watching. "The view is so beautiful.." She said. I smiled and looked down at her. She looked up at me, the breeze blowing her hair away perfectly.. I placed my hand on her cheek and slowly lent down. "You're beautiful.." I said and placed my lips on hers, she closed her eyes and started moving her lips back towards mine.. I slid my hands down onto her waist and began to kiss her more deeply. She pulled away and looked at me. "Kendrick.." I stared in her eyes so long I got lost in them. "Yeah.." I answered her. "I'm yours..."