Poetic .3

Later that night i laid in my bed until my best friend Sari ran in and jumped on me. "Oof! Sari!" I cried out. She fixed her glasses and continued to sit on me, babbling on. "Tell me everything! Who was it? What happened? Where were you?" I cut her off. "Ok! Ok! Calm down!" She looked at me, waiting. I sighed. "Promise you won't scream when i tell you who took me home?" I questioned. "I promise! I promise! Now who?" She asked frantically. I looked up at her again. "Kendrick Lamar.." I said and closed my eyes tight. I heard her gasp. I knew a scream was coming.. She released her excitement and i covered my ears. "SARI!!" I screamed. "Oh my gosh! How!? What happened!" She scrambled on. "Shuuusssh!! Damn." I said. "Don't tell me to shush bitch, this is important. Alright i'll shut up, just tell me.." She said. "Okay, i was coming back from the mall and he just so happened to almost hit me with his truck and i broke my mug by the way. He told me to cancel a ride with you and go with him.. We went to a diner and then he took me home. That's it. Damn" She smiled at me. "Did you kiss him?" I blushed. "No, we didn't kiss." She gave me a smug look. "Mhmm." I smiled and pushed her off me. "Shut up." She stood up taking her pants off. "I can't believe you met Kendrick.. Hey you should tell him to hook me up with J.Cole.." I giggled. "Girl hush, I just met him. I'm not asking for favors." She stuck her tongue out. My phone started to vibrate. She gasped. "Is that him?" I picked up my phone and my heart fluttered a bit. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey.." I could hear the smile in his voice. I smiled. "Hi, what's up? How are you?" I asked. "Good now, i finally got home.. I thought about you the whole way there.. I hope you don't think that's weird." I blushed. "Not at all.. I think that's sweet." I responded. He chuckled in the background. "I hope so, I try.. Especially for a girl like you." He said. "What about a girl like me?" I asked. Sari tried to pressed her ear against the phone, I pushed her and shoo'd her away, she pushed me back and walked to her room. "Well, first it's hard to find calm, sane people when they first meet me, and that's how you are, you treating me like i'm a homie from a long ago, I love that. Makes me feel normal again." I smiled. "I'm glad i give you that peace.." Another chuckle. "You definetly nothing like what I've seen before.." I continued smiling. "I wanna see you.. You busy tomorrow?" He asked. "Not really, just got laundry." I said. "Okay good. I'll pick you up around 9." He told me. "Okay.." I heard him take a breath. "This might sound awful but i'm actually kinda glad i almost hit you with my truck.. Is that bad?" He confessed and laughed nervously. I laughed a bit. "No i think i understand what you meant by saying that.." He laughed. "Okay good.. You so.." He started. "What?" I perked up. "Just... Nothing." He said. I looked down at my nail. "Oh." I mumbled. "I really-" A male voice appeared in the background. "Damn man, you couldn't of called instead of busting in here? Give me my damn key back, you abusing it!" I heard Kendrick fuss. "Well obviously not since you on the phone already. Who is that? Some girl?" I heard the voice ask. "Nun of yo damn business!" Kendrick yelled. I heard a thump. "Aw shit, you playing! I'll call you tomorrow Luna!" Kendrick said and hung up. I stared at the phone and sighed.