Chapter 6 - Slash

She... She slapped me!

I stand there with my mouth hanging open, still in shock from her verbal attack and surprisngly hard slap. 
Sinking back to reality I focus my vision, seeing my brothers standing their all with matching looks of shock on their faces. "That bitch fucking slapped me!" I growl, pacing in front of my bike. Never has any chick had the guts to run her mouth at me, let alone actually hit me. 

I growl when I feel a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to stop pacing. I lift me head to chew out whoever it is, but clamp my mouth shut when I see it's Prez. 

"Enough son, you're gonna wear your shoes out." He says with a smirk, stepping back away from me. I shake my head, grabbing another cigarette from my pack and lighting it. 

"She actually fucking slapped me the psycho bitch," I growl, taking another deep drag of my cigarette, the nicotine calming me down slowly with each drag as I lean back against my bike. 

"Well, you did sorta deserve it" Jagger says with a smirk, walking over and straddling his bike, leaning forward on the handlebars. The other brothers mount their bikes beside him, all staring at me with grins.

"Fuck you all" I growl, flicking my cigarette to the ground and turning around, mounting my bike. Prez steps up beside me and gets on his own bike, leaning back on the seat as I start my bike. 

"Don't worry about them and go clear your head. Although..." he says, a smirk growing on his own face. "For once, I think Jagger's right."

I shake my head and duck walk backward before taking off. "Fuck her!" I say, leaving Ruthie's and turning onto the highway, revving my bike and taking off, pushing my bike to it's limits as I fly down the high way, wind beating my face. I ride around Railey for close to an hour before turning down a hidden marked trail. The trail road leads to our clubhouse, the expansive bush and trees hiding it from public view. Pulling up to the gate I signal our newest prospect to open the gate. Once he does I ride on through, pulling up to the front of the clubhouse, parking in my spot. 

Getting off I wipe my face of dust and bugs, making my way up the club door. The club use to be a big warehouse, but when the old man that ran a storage business died, his grandkids sold it to Prez's dad for a steal. He quickly converted it into a two story home. The upstairs completely converted into officers and high ranking soldiers rooms. The downstairs houses our meeting room cut off from the rest of the area. I make inside, the music hitting me full force as Papa Roach blares through the sound system. I stand there and blink til my eyes ajust through the haze of smoke, I find Prez sitting at the bar with Nelson, drinking beer so I head over, pulling up a seat next to him. 

"You get your head sorted?" He asks, not looking up from his drink.It's always creeped me put when he does that. Dude has eyes in the back of his head, I swear.

"Yeah" I say and nod my head at the prospect behind the bar to get me a beer. The prospect pops the cap and slids it in front of me before heading down the bar to tend to the others. I sigh and think back to the beautiful blonde at Ruthie's. The anger on her face was real, as were the tears. I shake my head at the thought. Nothing good will come from me going near her, no matter how bad I want her in my bed. 

Tipping the beer back I down half of the bottle before sitting it back on the bar. I look over and find Prez and Nelson both looking at me. "You going to apologise?" this coming from Nelson this time, the old man don't speak much unless he warrants it good enough to say. He's been around the club longer than I can remember and was the former Presidents, Prez's dad, bestfriend. He helped found this club. 

I shake me head and frown. "Nah, doubt I'd ever see her again anyways. Never seen her around here before so she's probably just passing through." I say. Both Prez and Nelson look at me sternly before both nodding slowly. 

"Okay boy" says Nelson, downing the rest of his beer and signalling for another. Prez does the same and snatches up Nelson's beer as the prospect puts it down, grinning at the old man. "Fuckin' bastard, PROSPECT!" He shouts, making the prospect scramble to grab another for him.

I laugh and tell the prospect to grab the bottle of Jack and a couple of shot glasses. Best way to get rid of the thoughts of the blonde haired hellcat, drown her out with alcohol. I line the shots up in front of me, Prez and Nelson and fill them with the smooth bourbon. "To riding free!" I shout, raising my shot glass, Prez and Nelson doing the same before we all down them. We do this for a few more hours, alternating between shots and beer. Eventually we relocate to a table where we start playing cards. With each game lost to my drunken brain I get more frustrated and drink a shit ton more. 

It must be near on midnight as I start to sway, my vision blurred. I feel a small hand snake up my arm before I turn, seeing cherry bent over in front of me, pressing her fake tits against my arm. "Hey VP, you lookin' very lonely" She says, her fingers stroking my chest as she bites her lower lip. I shake my head, she's a bunny that's been with every brother already, including me. I never fuck a bunny twice, bitches always get stupid ideas in their damn heads. 

"Fuck off Cherry..." I mumble, downing another shot. 

"Come on Slash, baby. You've obviously got a lot on your mind... Let me make you forget." she says, whispering in my ear. 

I feel my cock twitch, aching for release as he continue to rub up on me. Oh what the fuck. Maybe I just need a release to forget about her. I growl and stand up, grabbing Cherry's arm and walking her to my room. "Church tomorrow at 12 Slash!" I hear Prez slur. Even when drunk the first thing on his mind is business. I give him a chin lift and continue on to my room. Quickly I unlock the door and push Cherry inside. Closing the door with my foot I undo my belt, throwing it to the floor. 

"Knees" I growl, watching her quickly drop down and shuffle til shes in front of me, head tilted up at me. I shove my jeans down and palm my cock, stroking it quickly til I'm hard. I tap her cheek "Open" I say, she immediately complies. I guide my cock into her mouth, groaning as her lips around my thick shaft. I grab hold of her head and pump steadily into her mouth, leaning back against the door, staring at the ceiling as she licks and suck on my cock like a pro. I feel my climax coming and pull my cock from her mouth. "On the bed, hands and knees." I grit out.

I pull my jeans up and reach into the pockets and grab my wallet, taking a condom from it, walking over to the end of the bed where she's positioned, head down, ass up. I see her pussy glistening with her arousal, letting me know she's wet and ready. I rip the corner of the condom wrapper and open it, pulling it out and sliding it over my cock. "Don't move." I say as I position the head of my cock at her entrance, grabbing hold of her hips I thrust in. I groan at the feel her heat contracting around my cock. I grip her hips roughly and start thrusting, listening to her moan loudly, gripping the sheets in her hands. 

"OH SLASH! Yes! Yes!" she screams as my thrusts become quicker, pistoning in and out of her soaked pussy. The bed starts creaking as I thrust hard, chasing my release. "Oh! I-I'm gunna come Slash!" She screams, pushing her hips back as I thrust. I close my eyes, chasing the high, feeling my balls pull up. And just as her pussy contracts with her orgasm her face pops into my head, making me shoot my cum deep into the condom, thrusting deep and hard and I groan out loud. 

I breathe heavily, coming down from my high. I open my eyes and look down at the body below me. She's nothing like her with her dyed red hair and boney hips. I growl and pull out, pissed at myself for thinking of the blonde haired beauty. "Out!" I growl, slipping off the condom and tying the end, chucking it in the trashcan. 

"B-But Slash.. Can't I stay? We could have more fun.." She purrs, shaking her ass. I growl and grab her arm, pulling her off the bed, pushing her towards the door.

"Get out!" I shout and pick up her shorts and bra she'd taken off, chucking them at her. She scrambles as she realises I'm serious, picking up her clothes and escaping out the door. I pace before punching a hole into the wall. 

I drop onto the bed, lying flat on my back, raising an arm, covering my head as my alcohol ridden brain spins. I shake my head and take a deep breath, clearing my head of thoughts of her. Blackness creeps in, pulling me into a deep sleep. Her face the last thing to pop into my head as sleep finally claims me. 

Fuck, I'm so screwed.

I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 6! Leave Feedback and keep an eye out, as chapter 7 is in the making already!