Issue 209!

{Berlin}

{Construction area}

"Dear little brother... do you think you could beat me?" Isolde pointed her finger at the masked entity, sure, the disciple of Jabez willingly attempted to stop Isolde. To stop her from hurting innocent people, she pointed her index finger at the other. "Yeah, I do," Neho gets into a fighting stance. "Let me guess, you'll use your every vim and vigor to defeat me?" Isolde says as she decoupled his being, they were sprawled on the sandy floor. "Such a poor effort, you can't hope to--" She almost lowered her guard, he appeared standing behind her. 

He puts her in a cinched-in rear naked choke, this was his chance to win easy. "What... what a valiant effort, little brother!" She beheaded him via her limitless telekinesis, throwing his head over. 'He almost could've finished me if I hadn't done something!' She threw his body to a cement pourer, along with the ones sprawled on the sandy floor. "What-?" She witnessed the other remold himself back together, Neho obliterated the concrete pourer without any effort. 

"Surprised aren't you? There are things I can do that you couldn't hope to achieve, sister," Ohne says as he charged at her. Coming at faster than blinding speeds, she manages to hold her ground via her absolute telekinesis. "Don't kid yourself, you couldn't match up to me!" She narrowed her eyes at the other, struggling to hold her ground against something that was equal to her force field. "Really?" Neho commanded the earth to spew spiky tendrils upwards at her, she flew back from the multitudes of earthy spears. 

"You almost had me there--" A volley of teeth was fired at her direction. "True, you have the ultimate form of telekinesis, but what about your reaction speed? I've learned that from mastering Body Supremacy," Neho says as he apparated close to her. He kicked her directly at the lumbar, causing her to lose her balance. "Ugh, you've grown knowledgeable of such battle already? Who taught you how to fight like this?" She says as she hoists him up via turning her telekinesis into strength, holding him high up by the throat. 

"Can't say, it won't be called a secret if I told ya," Neho says as the matter of the earth erects between them, causing her to jolt and release a grip of him. "Whew," He shook his collar, he wasn't tired at all. Thanks to Body Supremacy, he leaped away aesthetically as the wall as his sister apparated before him once again. 'She's got to have a weakness of some kind,' Neho thought as he tried to nullify her lungs, they were protected by her telekinesis. He attempted her eyes, they too were protected."Stand down before I kill you,"  Isolde disappeared as she reappeared behind Neho. 

She takes a hold of his head, attempting to destroy him mentally. "Sister, you best work on your coordination 'cause that's a clone." Neho was seen scaling an unfinished building. She left the corpse alone as she tailed after him via flight, searching for where he could be. Darkness soon claimed her and Neho in the building. 

'She's tricky, I'll need to use many clones to find a way to really put her down. But she has absolute telekinesis, which could be problematic for me, I just need to think like Jabez!' Neho closed his eyes trying to become witty like Jabez, he ran a brief scan of how Jabez defeated his enemies. 'That's it!' Neho anticipated for when Isolde would make a move. "Brother, a game of hide and seek cannot help you win against me!" She says as she flicked her glares at the exact direction of Neho, he dives downwards to her. "All right, I surrender," He rose his hands up as he walked towards the other, she was expecting that he would give up eventually. 

"Before you end me, Sis,  how about a hug?" Neho hugged the other. "What are you doing...?" He was killing her without signifying it, he was trying to deaden her mind, nerves, vitals, organs. Luck played a significant role, she had no idea that she was defeated like that. She closed her eyes as she fell to the concrete floor, it had to be done so, he wasn't sure if there were any other ways to do this. "Brother, you thought you could stop me?" She arose, her body resurrects on its own. 

"I am empowered by your psionic powers, too bad you haven't realized that, little brother?" She says to the other. "You're such a fool to think that you could beat me, " She leaned in close to the other. 'I thought I had her! Looks like I'm a dead duck!' Neho thought as he prepared himself for the worst. 

"That's enuff, Isolde," A hand fell on her shoulder, she recognized the touch. "This doesn't involve you," Isolde says as it appears to be Jabez standing behind her. He puts her in a flying armbar lock, she fell to the concrete floor, wincing in pain. "You won't drop to one conclusion, Neho, 'cause... you will learn the hard way," Jabez arose after ten minutes of restraining her, she held her shoulder in immense pain while lying on the concrete floor for a while. "And that could be another lesson?" Neho says to him. 

"No, just don't wind up ending a life 'cause you think it's the easiest solution. There are ways to fix a problem without bloodshed, understand? Aah'll leave the rest to you," Jabez teleported away, the police arrived at the scene after minutes later. "Yeah, I guess you're right... Master," Neho looked down to the floor as he vanished too, only one police watched him vanish out of sight. 

"You try and try Jabez, all these deeds you do cannot compensate for your failure!" Omit narrated harshly.