Issue 287

Ajinomoto rammed the door down, rushing towards the window as a couple were performing bare love on the bed. She threw her body in a diagonal way, the glass cascaded to the streets then she caught the light post below then performed a front flip.
She whipped to the opposite side to focus on Jabez, he ran down along the wall and performed a front cartwheel pouncing to her. "So I'll be fighting you again." Ajinomoto said coldly, shifting to the side.

"Fight? This is your execution." Jabez replied to her, those crimson eyes reflecting hate and rage.
"What happened to the real Jabez? The one that fought for good? Who always believed in the rule to never kill?" Ajinomoto knew she couldn't outrun Jabez, he possessed BS and PM which allow him to do anything.
"Shut your mouth." Jabez shot red and purple to her eyes, blinding her. He ran up to her throwing a turning backkick -- she caught his foot with an arm and slammed a palm to his thigh slamming him to the ground.
"I know the real Jabez is still fighting!" Ajinomoto toppled him then he placed a foot to her chest hurling her over to the side.

She ripped the stuff out of her face. "You're a figure that stands to those who grow anxious about their height, to those who are in pain, are you going to let them down?" Ajinomoto exclaimed.
She charged at him as he stands utterly still.
He throws a front kick to her abdomen, then he performed a backflip landing a blow to her bottom chin.
"Dammit. Omit's spell on him is way too strong. Not even his own kindness is pulling him out of the darkness." Ajinomoto muttered.

Up on the rooftops, Lilac aimed her bow and arrow at him -- the arrow tipped with a symbiote. She fired away, earlier she was told by Jin to infuse him with this to weaken the effects of Omit's powers.
He turned to face Lilac, he tilted his chest back avoiding the arrow.
"Cecaniah. He dodged it!" Lilac pressed her index finger to her communicator.

"Crud. It's that utter mastery over his abilities. We'll need to take a different approach." Cecaniah on the otherline said, then Lilac vanished.

Ajinomoto poised the arrowhead over him, then he throws a hapkido sweep knocking her to the floor. "Just forget it." He pointed an index finger at her performing a backflip to the rows of cars behind.
"You might be able to take on my sister Jin, just anybody, but when it comes to the best user of body supremacy? You're outta your league." He then performed a 360 turning knee flip to the light post, an arm clutching the length while his feet against the body.

She tossed the arrow at beyond irrelevant speeds, the tip stirred with gray and black ink. He held his wrist upwards, shooting red and purple underneath the arrow knocking it many blocks away. Ajinomoto widened her eyes.
She rolled her sleeves, revealing her symbiote monster suit watch. (Read TTJ for more details) Her symbiote unleashed matching her dark outfit.

She shot a stream of ink at him.
"Copycat." He muttered then dove down to the streets.
"Jabez. She's wearing a monster symbiote suit, regroup with Inferno and Misery." Omit informed him telepathically.
"You think I'm scared of some punk?" He conjured his own personal dungeon, dragging Ajinomoto with him.

Ajinomoto appeared in the darkened streets of Los Angeles.
"What the?" She attempted to shoot black at the buildings, nothing. It was as if the powers of the monster symbiote faded like the flu. Jabez appeared behind her, ripping the costume out of her.
DM watched on the rooftops. "Jabez is an exquiste character of this realm, he managed to somehow get dungeon coins and buy his own dungeon from me." DM folded his arms, watching Jabez beat the living crap out of Ajinomoto.

"LAST CHANCE!" He throws a makiwara punch into her abdomen, knocking to her back. Ajinomoto coughed up crimson phlegm to the floor. Ajinomoto attempted to rise so Jabez dropped her with a solar plexus punch.
Half of him prevented from continuing his actions.
"What's the matter, Jabez? Can't do it?" Ajinomoto rose to her feet again.