The Pollyannaish Jabez! Issue 257#

--The ShadeShores-- 

Jin drove their ship towards a nearly finished planet, only a quarter of it was almost needed to fill, Jabez sat next to his sister quiet during the whole trip. "Jabez... bro. I may not be a hero entirely like you but that's the harsh truth about stuff, saving the day can't always be done," Jin lets out a small huff. "Aah know..." Jabez plopped onto the seat while the others remained quiet, alien pods passed by their ship to identify hostilities, none. Soon... once they were parked on the planet, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, a platform oriented onto the dusty ground as they walked down the platform. "Well, it would seem that we're in a construction area for new civilizations, detour time folks." Jin took a short glance around the area and gestured they come back into the ship. 

As the group went back into the ship and soon landed into a city. The city known as Alcove, a well-known attraction to most species. They had their ship parked at a parking lot, a platform aligned onto the floor letting the prominent figures walk down the platform. The platform retracted afterwards to the ship and the ship locked itself for security measures, he saw the same poster of the Evil Jabez on a wall. He frowned a little at it as he turned to the opposite side, the group walked thru the streets trying to find this group of O-Force entities. The item John previously found was the O-Force's experimenting lab, to put an end to this, Lynch was right about the O-Force's plans. 

While on the sidewalks, he froze silently to see his evil version entering a bar as his allies passed by him, no, he wasn't going to stand around and let him get away. He walked towards the bar, the passing vehicles were halted and the street lights weren't working. "Huh? Where is Jabez?" Jin asked, that power Jabez held was far beyond any alike could ever grasp.  "Hey, pal, you can't---" A bodyguard immediately paced towards Jabez, Jabez threw a snap kick knocking his lights out. He followed the evil version upstairs the funhouse, where two would have some fun, he could hear moaning and cursing from that evil version. Jabez passed thru the door and the girl this evil Jabez ran terrified from the sight. "Me-n-you are gonna mix." Jabez squinted his eyes directly at the other. 

EJ's clothes instantly appeared around him. "Well, well, if it isn't me? Fan-$&*$$$$-tastic!" To hear my own voice talk like that. Jabez charged towards Evil Jabez and grabbed him by the collar as he flew upwards instantly to the deepest part of the omniverse to have their battles there. EJ front kicked Jabez away as they floated away from each other. "Heh..." EJ smirked maliciously. "Maybe when I kill you, I can take your title?" EJ added. "Not... happening." Jabez appeared behind him, throwing a whip strike to the side of his neck as EJ spits out blood then he turned to face Jabez. He threw a double fist into Jabez's stomach, Jabez collides into his own story. Jabez grabbed the whole story and he oriented EJ into it and he too entered the story. 

The past. Present. 

Jabez lifted a fist up to block the other's blow, then he punched EJ's mug to stun him. He then lifted him up for a vertical suplex and dropped him downwards to the oceans as it sent every ounce of water into space. EJ and Jabez stood before one another, at each other's throats as EJ threw a flurry of wing chun punches into Jabez's chest. The forces of these two titans were no longer bound by names like Irrelevant. They couldn't even be measured even by true impossibility standards. Jabez ducked down and threw punches to his opponent's midriffs then a straight cross across their jaw. Jabez grabbed their underside wrist and front wrist as he shifted to the side to drop his opponent, EJ cartwheeled to the side -- the differences between EJ and Jabez was that EJ kept his organs and such. Jabez didn't. EJ threw a side kick to Jabez's chest then higher to his mug as he added a punch across his jaw. 

You might be wondering why there is no past Jabez? Why wasn't there? He has already explained before. 

Jabez waited for EJ to strike then he ducked downwards and faced the opposite side, elbowing his stomach to stun him as he grabbed the other's rear shoulder and arm as he lifts his legs upwards and dropped to the side. Pinning EJ onto the sandy ground, he began to beat onto EJ. The other lifted his hands up to block his punches, EJ lifted a foot to block another blow and kicked him off to a distance. EJ then threw a hurricane kick across Jabez's jaw, just as Jabez was lying on the floor EJ threw an axel kick onto his back. Jabez rolled to the side then he kipped up as he threw a webster flip under EJ's jaw as blood flew across the sand. 

Jabez threw a right hook and left hook to stun his enemy then a DAMNED powerful sidekick to the abdomen. EJ skidded back, he stopped his own tracks via Body Supremacy. Multi-organ strike. Jabez stood before the other, how did he develop such devastating strikes? Well, perhaps he has taken inspiration from another Body Supremacy user. Yes, if you've guessed Angular you are correct! He strikes the liver, heart, throat, groin, kidneys. That kind of strike almost put EJ down for good until he instantly recovered and let out a force so powerful it kicked the both of them out of the story and back into the multiverse itself. 

EJ appeared infront of Jabez -- standing in the opposite way as Jabez blocked his elbow strike, with his own forearm. EJ then threw an elbow into Jabez's abdomen, Jabez caught it and forced him to spin as the other threw a spinning 540 roundhouse kick across Jabez's jaw. They stood from fair distances from one another, Jabez has yet to use the deadliest strikes in the KNOWN universe -- the solar plexus punch and rabbit punches. Jabez and EJ charged towards one another and collided their fists at one another's, EJ's skin, bones, flesh, organs were peeling off while Jabez's remained unchanged. 

EJ repaired himself automatically then Jabez threw a flying wrap around the other's neck, dropping him downwards to the spatial floor. EJ quickly gets up, throwing a flying elbow at Jabez as Jabez lifted both hands up to block the attack. Jabez dropped down and lifted a foot up to hurl the other across the area, this battle was too overwhelming that not even a pencil could write the words into existence. As Jabez kipped up, EJ threw a sidekick and back kick to Jabez's chest as he skidded back to a distance. "How's that?" EJ lets out a huff. Jabez charged towards him and threw a sidekick and backkick, sidekick, 360 roundhouse and a flying sidekick. More than what he could do. "Don't act lac yer the first guy aah've ever dealt with, Evil Me." Jabez says as his opponent was bloodied, as his opponent stood up. 

A bone sword was thrown at Jabez, he caught the weapon then his opponent turned to him with two bone swords in his hands. EJ charged at Jabez, Jabez blocked the strikes downwards and shifted his chest to the side to evade a strike from the other weapon. Jabez wrapped an arm under the other's elbow joint, then turned to the opposite side as a leg lunges to the side to drop him to the spatial floor. Then EJ rolled on the floor as he performed backhand springs, Jabez thrusted and swiped and lifted from downwards. All evaded. Then EJ lands on his feet as he raised his swords to the side and attempts to strike at the temple side, Jabez lifted his sword up to his side to block the attack. Jabez with a free hand grabbed his collar and headbutted him then threw a webster flip under his chin. 

As he skidded back from Jabez. He faced the opposite side, swiping his blades into a cross with his back arched. He then rolled on the sideswiping at Jabez's leg joint, Jabez pointed his blade downwards to block that attack. EJ rolled to the side as he kipped up, Jabez's blade stopped across EJ's throat while Jabez was lowered to his solar plexus. A fist there. 

Then Jabez... 

Appeared back on the ShadeShore standing before a rock while next to the unconscious EJ. "Aah do declare this sword to be the Blade of Righteousness." He was preaching at the center of the city, nobody was there. The blade itself shapes into something fascinating, sticking the blade into the rock. "To those that believe in right and just... may the power be endowed to oneself. All that they cherish and care pump from their beating breast, this power has chosen you to become something greater... Ixnay to that is vile!" He invented the 'Righteousness Flow'. There might take time to how the powers will work, he left it and soon the alien police force showed up to put EJ behind bars. 

Jabez once again returned to his friends at the O-Force encampment in the woods. "Y'all gucci?" He smiled brightly.