Issue 247#

'This battle will determine if aah really does deserve to go home...'  Jabez holds a nunchuck between his coils. 'Aah don't know if aah could ever beat Omit in a fight... but... my sister Jin has, enuff overthinking! You've got this, Jabez!' Jabez pushes forward; home iterated deeply, he wanted this to end once and for all. He wasn't going to stand for it, being bullied, he needed to win. He draws back his nunchuck, he swivels the weapon, striking her across the jaw. "Not... bad!" Blood draws from her mouth, her weapon was an arnis -- she struck his chin sharply, then clinched her weapon at his nape as she pulled him forth to pull him downwards to her knee. He gets struck, the force she possessed was something that could never be conceived by any standard. "That blow!" Jabez rolled back, keeping a strong grip on his weapon, he rises up again."Overwhelming? How's it taste, Jabez?" Omit appeared behind him, he turned to face her as he uplifts his nunchucks again. 

She caught his incoming blow, torquing around him as she uplifts his wrist upwards and his arm clinched by her elusive hands after torquing behind him. "Jabez... Jabez. Do you think getting home is easy? You must be blind!" Omit tripped him over to the diaphanous floor, then grabbing the other as she lifted him skywards then threw him to a considerable distance. "Maybe aah can--" He was tempted to use his body supremacy, to fight his enemy. He turned to face the other, she wasn't there -- she was in front of him headbutting him. 'That attack was blinding! Aah barely even could fight back lac this!' Jabez stunned back, keeping his nunchuck in his hands. He swivels it again, he impacted his weapon straight to her rib cage. "Gnh!" She grunted. 

She hits his pupil with the rear of the arnis, then pushing him back with it pointed horizontally. She overpowers him by striking him everywhere, he could barely retaliate against her. She was just better, too good, they were arch-enemies for years. Omit was just used to fighting Jabez that he couldn't change his methods against her, she delivered a psycho kick across his jaw. "You are an amusing arch-nemesis, that's why I won't add any more to this fight. No rosters for others, its between you and I. Our eternal fight, this is how its going to be Jabez! You absolutely have no chances of winning at all!" Omit placed the arnis over her shoulder, uncurling her fingers as she gazed at the other. 

"Aah'm... aah'm nobody's form of entertainment! Do ya hear me?! AAH'M A LIVING AND BREATHIN' ENTITY!" Jabez expounded himself, pointing at himself with his thumb. "Hahaha! That's what I've been waiting for to happen! You to finally snap like a flawed human, this is quite the entertainment!" Omit teases. "No... aah won't satisfy you." Jabez realized that this was what Omit wanted, he wasn't going to fill that hole for her. She frowned, exasperated at her result. 

"What a shame." Omit hurled her weapon at the other, it pierced through him at unperceivable speeds. He staggered back from the devastating impact, he settled fingers on the item on his torso, it pushes itself outward without a form of contact. "Perhaps I should test your will! By entombing you in a realm made out of every superpower maxed out, even the omnipotent powers!" She snapped her fingers, the object alters into a portal it sucked him in 'cause it can easily bypass Body Supremacy powers immeasurably. "With me pulverizing you to the death even if death is nonexistent to you!" Omit appears inside of the realm, pounding on Jabez... 

He felt everything coming at him simultaneously, he couldn't fight back. "With my renewed versions of gods! They're omnipotent, but not truly omnipotent as I am!" Overwhelmed in every way, he was losing this battle. To a point that there was no hope for him to use his personal mastery, body supremacy powers to recover. It was dizzying, barely able to retaliate at all. Eventually, he was able to reach the end of the realm despite it being endless and the lack of escape routes. He just proves the illogical perceivable to him! A portal opened up for him, spitting him out of the realm as he skidded on the nonexistent floor. 

"Hnh..." He looked around his area. "C'mon! I know you're better than this! Don't hold out on me!" Omit demanded. "I've hit you with strength that could never be measured by any means, thrown you in a realm of every superpowers without errs, even with other omnipotent beings! I can see right through you! Without suppressors, you've got irrelevant strength, speed, reaction! Don't kid around with me!" Omit exasperated, she knew what potential he has been holding back. "You've done that to Severus, Jape, they're supposed to be unbeatable by any physical means... yet you ignored that!" She added, pointing out another feat he did alone. 

A feat where he defeats something without logical forms of success, where he overpowered something that can only be harmed if its funny. Another one, Severus is supposed to be immune no matter what, right? Jabez beat that dude without holding back. "You have all the superpowers without limits too! Show me that you can really fight!"Omit was waiting for his power to rival hers, he wasn't fighting back... what were his reasons. 

"Fight back!" Omit demanded. 

"OR I DESTROY ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING IN OUR ENDLESS UNIVERSE!" She threatened the other. "Aah... caint..." Jabez fell into a portal under him. 'Aah needa beat her... my way, the smart way. Aah caint just rely on what aah can do, its pointless.' Jabez thought, revealing his reasons first.