Chapter 8

It's been a week since Taehyung's death. It's been a week since Ara last ate. Ara didn't talk with Jimin at all. She didn't even look at his face. She cry everyday.

Three days ago, Jimin stop her from killing herself using the rope. She yelled, screamed and hit Jimin so many times. Jimin is sad. But he didn't felt guilty because for him, Taehyung deserve this.

(flashback)

"Ara. Eat this. You haven't eat for 3 days already." Jimin said worriedly.

Ara didn't reply.

Jimin came to her trying to hold her hands but she slap him.

"Don't come near me you fuckin bastard." Ara said coldly.
"B-But-" Jimin try to hold her hand again. But she hit him on his chest.
"You bastard! You kill my brother! What kind of human are you?! Even an animal is better than you! Do you know he is the only person that I love?! He take care of me! Support me. Did you know that?! The only thing you know is to kill people! I hate you!! Don't you dare to fuckin touch me! Killer!" She shout while crying.

Jimin didn't feel angry. But he feel sad. He wanted to hug her so bad. And for the first time he regret himself for killing people.

(end flashback)

*Ara's POV*
I love you.

Why don't you save me Ara?

I love you.

Why don't you save me Ara? I'm your brother. How could you.

"Shut up!!!!! Go away!!!!" I cried.

Ara. Why don't you save me?

"There's nothing I can do! Go away!!" I shout loudly.

*Jimin's POV*
I heard a scream at midnight. Is that Ara?! I quickly ran to her room and saw her hug her knees while crying. I immedietly hug her.

"I-I-I'm scared Jimin. H-h-help me." She said and choked on her tears.
"What happen Ara?" I ask.
"H-He's coming f-for me." She said.
"Shh. It's okay. I'm here." I said softly and pat her back. She hid her face on the crook of my neck. After 10 minutes, she fell asleep in my arms.

It's all my fault. I'm so sorry. I should've not kidnapped you from the start. Why did I met you? I should've run. What did you do to me Ara? It hurts me to see you in this condition. I miss the caring person you used to be. Please stop hurting yourself. I thought I will be happy if you suffer. But I'm suffering too.

*Ara's POV*
I wake up in Jimin's embrace. I push him making him wake up.

"What did you do you bastard?!" I yell.
"I did nothing." He said.
"Why are you here?! " I yell again.
"Stop yelling Ara. You had a bad dream last night. So I came to comfort you." He said calmly.
"I don't need your help." I said coldly and look away.
"It's because you I became like this." I muttered.

Jimin automaticaly look down. He gave me a sad smile.

"I-I-Okay then. If you need anything, just call me." He said sadly.
I didn't reply and try to hold my tears.

It feels wrong. Why did my heart hurt see his sad smile? I feel guilty. But it's his fault. What did you do to me Jimin. I was supposed to hate you. But why I can't?

"I love you." He muttered before he went out. My eyes widened. I started to cry. Silently.

He love me? If he love me why did he killed Taehyung? Don't play with my feelings Jimin. Or he said that just to comfort me? Taehyung I need you. I want to hug you right now. What am I going to do?

*Jimin's POV*
I started to cry as soon as I enter my room. The last time I cried was when my parents was killed by Taehyung.

Why? Why did you have an urge to cry? Why did you cry for her Jimin?! She deserve this.

But it hurt me. I regret it.

Why did you regret it?

Because it hurts me to see Ara cry.

You're a killer. It's your need to see people cry everyday. To see people suffer everyday.

"No! Shut up!!" I yell.

You have accept it. You're a KILLER. You're PSYCHO.

"I'm not!!! Shut up!" I cry harder. I grip my hair tightly. Suddenly Ara came and hug me.

"What's wrong? Jimin." She asked worriedly. Look's like she's crying just now because she had a puffy eyes.
I didn't answer instead I hit myself.
"Jimin stop. Tell me what's wrong." She ask and hug me tighter.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should die already! I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I hate myself!" I cried harder.
"No don't say that. I-I understand your feelings." She muttered the last word.
"What did you understand?! I'm a killer. I'm scared of human. I'm scared of an outside world." I said.

She didn't say anything.

"I'm not a normal person Ara. You could die if you live with me. Now tell me. Stay or leave now." I said.

*Ara's POV*
"Now tell me. Stay or leave now." He said.

Stay or leave? As much as I want to leave, I want to stay with him. Which one should I choose?

"Look's like you want to leave. Go now before I stop you." He said with a sad smile.

"I'll stay."