Chapter 15

*Jimin's POV*
I was sleeping when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes. Come in." I said while still sleepy.
"Um Jimin. Sorry to interrupt your sleep. But–" She didn't even finish her sentence. She sigh.
"Why? Is there something wrong?" I ask worriedly.
"Nothing. Forget it." She said and walking out from my door.
"Kim Ara! Tell me~" I yell and whine.
"U-Um can I cuddle with you? I need some warmth." She mumble.
"Ahh cuddle? Come on. I would love that." I said smiling.

She jump happily and walk towards my bed and jump on it.

"Yah you're gonna break this bed!" I said while laughing.

She pouted cutely. She snuggled into my chest.

"Mmm you have a good scent." She said. I just smile.

"Jimin. Can we walk down the streets tomorrow?" She ask excitedly.
"Hmm of course. But we have to wear a mask so that incident won't happen again." I said.

She hugged me tightly and thanked me. I play with her hair.

Can I stay with you? Will you stay with me? If one day, I let you go, will you be gone and forget me? Because I know I can't keep you forever. I'm surely in love with you Ara. I don't know if your 'I love you Jimin' is sincere or not. Because no one will stay, for a psycho. It will be hard for me to move on if you leave me one day. I might try to kill myself. Why am I born to be a psycho? I want to live like a normal person. Why that person should be you Ara? Why am I falling in love when I know I can't let go? Should I let you go? Will you fight over me if the cops found me? The most important question is, did you really love me or I'm just your toy?

Without my realize, I'm crying. Silently. Ara was already asleep. I keep on thinking.

What did I do to deserve you Ara? You're like an angel. You're sent to guide me. But is it true?

I fell asleep.

*Ara's POV*
I woke up in the morning and saw Jimin sleep with a red nose and a puffy eyes.

Did he cried last night?

I know Jimin has his soft side. He's tough outside but easy to break inside.

I peck his lips. He woke up.

"Ara what are you–" Jimin didn't finish his sentence yet.
"Shush." I shut him and started to kiss him.

Why did I kiss him? I don't know. I just feel like I need to kiss him.

While I was kissing him passionately, I can taste the salty tear. Tear? Yes. He's crying.
I immedietly stop.

"Jimin why did you cry?" I ask worriedly. He close his face with his hand and sob harder.
"Why? WHY?" Jimin ask me. What is happening?
"Why what? Don't you love that kiss?" I ask.
"Why did you do that? You make me sad. I know I have to let you go one day. But you keep on doing something that will make me hard to let you go. You keep making me fall  more for you. I'm a psycho. No one love me! Stop giving me a fake hope. Please." He cried harder.

I don't have anything to say. So this is what he feel? He feels like I'm using him? He wanted to let me go? This is why he cried in the kiss?

"J-Jimin–" I didn't finish my sentence. He cut me off.
"Stop! Don't say anything. I know your words will hurt me more than I am now. Stop saying that you love me when you don't even love me. Think properly. Did you love me for real or you just 'like' me?" He said with a sob.

He's right. Did I love him or LIKE him?

"I-I–" I wanted to say 'I really love you' but that word seem so hard to escape from my mouth.

He smile. Smile?

"Look. You can't even say that word. Is it true? What I thought all this while? You don't even love me. Than what am I to you?! A toy that you can throw just like that?!" He yell at me and tears flowing down his cheek.

"No! I'm not using you! I-" I sigh and try to hold my tears.

Why can't you say it Ara? Just say it. That you love him!

"I love you so much that I could die for you! I really love you with all my heart Jimin." I broke into tears. Finally I've said that.

He didn't say anything but he continue to cry and hug his knees.

"But I–" Jimin choked on his own tears.
"You have to believe me. I love you. Remember when I was kidnapped? I could just ran away. But I didn't. I waited for you to save me." I said while crying. There was a awkward silence.

"I'm so sorry Ara!" He said and hug me while crying on the crook of my neck.
"I-It's okay Jimin." I said and cry on his chest.
"I'm a bad boyfriend! I think badly about my own girlfriend!" He said.
"Everyone does that when they love someone. So don't worry. I'll still love you okay?" I said and smile. He cup my face and kiss me again.
"This is the sorry kiss." He laugh. I smile.

He's so precious. I want to take care of him for the rest of my life. I won't let him go even if I have to die.

For the rest of our life.

A/N: Dramaaaaa. Hehee. This chapter is supposed to be the ending but... I don't know how to end it!