Chapter 11

*No One's POV*
It's been a week. After Ara confessed to Jimin, he had stop beating Ara. Instead, he always being so cheesy and caring. There's a time when his illness came. He stayed in his room and lock himself because he wanted to prevent himself from beating Ara again.

"Jimin. Open the door." Ara said worriedly.
"No." Jimin said.
"You haven't eat for 3 days already." Ara said.
"I'm scared that I'll beat you. I don't want to hurt you." Jimin said and stop himself from crying.
"Jimin.. Don't cry. I just want to give you the food." She said sadly.
"What if I beat you?" Jimin ask guiltily.
"I don't care. Just open this door." Ara said.
"O-Okay."

After he open the door, he saw Ara with a worried expression. She put the food on the mini table and fed him.

"Ara. Why are you so kind to me?" Jimin ask.
"I told you before." Ara said.
"What?" Jimin ask bluntly.
"I don't want to repeat." Ara said.
"Tell me."
"No."
"Tell meee."
"Nope"
"Ara... Tell me please."

Ara didn't reply. She keep smiling to herself.

*Jimin's POV*
I've lost my temper.

I push the food from her hand. Her face was priceless. I smirk. I slap her.

Jimin. You said you don't want to beat her.

I don't want to. But something–

What? You couldn't even keep your own promise.

Shut up! It's because of you!

What? I am you. You're blaming yourself then.

No!! I—

I fainted.

*Ara's POV*
He slap me. Then he stop. Like he was talking to someone in his head. And then he lost his concious.

"Jimin!!!" I immedietly hug him and place his head on my lap.

I started to cry.

"Jimin please wake up." I sob.
"I love you I love you I love you. That's what I wanted to say. Please wake up." I cry harder and hug him.

He has a very sweet scent. A scent that can make me go crazy.

It's 11.30 p.m already. He still didn't wake up. So I decided to sleep in his room to take care of him. When I was sleeping, I heard a noise.

"No. I'm not! Don't! Leave me alone! I hate you! Go away from my life!! I'm not a monster!" He talk and cry in his sleep.

"Hey Jimin wake up. Are you okay?" I shake his body lightly.

He wake up and panted. He immedietly hug me.

"A-Ara I'm s-scared." He sob.
"Shh. I'm here." I said sadly.
"He said I am a monster." He cried harder. I hug him tightly.
"No you're not." I said again.
"Ara. Help me. Help me please. I hate my life." He said.

I can only pat his head. I didn't realize that I'm actually crying too.

Why did You choose him? Why don't You choose me? It hurts me to see him suffering. I want him to live a normal life. I want him to live like a normal person.

"Everything will be fine Jimin."

A/N: Shooorttttttt.