Special 40K Chapter

After a month, Ara experience some morning sickness. She even fainted while she's trying to take some water. Jimin worriedly brought her to the hospital.

"Doctor, what happen to my wife? Is she sick or something?" He ask in panic and worried.
"Congratulation Mr.Park. You're going to be a dad soon. Please take care of your wife while she's on her early stage of pregnancy. The baby is not that strong yet." The doctor said smiling. Jimin couldn't believe his ear.
"W-What- My wife is pregnant?! Oh my god." He said in tears.
"Oh you can bring her home now. Make sure to take an extra care for her."
"Thank you so much doctor!"
The doctor take his leave and Jimin immediately rush to check on Ara.

"Baby, are you feeling okay right now?" He ask and trying hard to hold his tears but as soon as Ara smile, he broke into a sobs.
"Thank you baby. Thank you so much... I love you." Jimin said sobbing while hugging his wife.
"Aw there's no need to thank me. I love you too my husband." Ara said but Jimin still couldn't stop his happy tears. Ara kiss his forehead and hug him tightly.
"Let's go home yeah?" Ara said softly.

-2 years later-

"Park Jina! Come and eat lunch together." Jimin said and Jina immediately came running and hug her dad.
"Appa.. Come and play with me" She pouts and play with Jimin's hair.
"Aigo, appa will play with you after we eat yeah?" He smile and ruffle his daughter long hair.
"Come to eomma!" Ara said and hug Jina.
"Are you hungry?" Ara ask lovingly.
"Yes!"
"Hey I'm hungry too" Jimin pouts wanted some attention from Ara.
"Yeah my babies are hungry thats why I cooked some delicious meal for you!" Ara said and they squealed happily.

-

At night, after Jina is asleep, they spend some time together.

"Hey baby.." Jimin said while hugging Ara tightly.
"Yes?"
"What if... my old sick self come back? What will happen to our daughter future?" He said worriedly.
"But you have me. It'll never come back if I'm here right? I'll never leave you anyway. You don't have to worry." Ara said trying to convince her husband.
"But.. you know what i could do if i-" He stop and sigh.
"Ara, i've done a lot of harm to you. And I don't want our daughter to experience the same thing." He said trying to hold back his tears.
"As long as I'm here, I won't let that happen. I'll make sure we live happily just like others." Ara said looking straight into her husband's eyes.
"Thank you Ara. I'm so lucky to have you. I couldn't imagine me without you. You complete me for sure." Jimin smile and kiss her forehead.
"I love you my wife."

"I love you too my husband"

^his daughter

^his daughter

a/n: okay this is so unnecessary. this is just something that came in my mind. thank you so much for 40K 👑❤️ i love you so much! just like how Ara and Jimin love each other hehe <3

 thank you so much for 40K 👑❤️ i love you so much! just like how Ara and Jimin love each other hehe <3