11-Types of reactions

And here we are,people,in another, fantastic and above all the stupid and fun chapter! (I missed you,eh?).
First of all,before starting to make the stupid and/or to go into tremendously philosophical speeches,I would like to say that this chapter will not be and is not like all the previous ones!Why?
Well,because this time we will not go to talk about any Assassin or Templar in general.
Other me:"Buuu!! *throws me a top hat* Don't dwell,go to the point!"

What was I saying?Oh yes...because today,unlike all the other times,we'll talk about the different reactions we all fan of Assassin's Creed,do when we find ourselves faced with certain situations related to AC!
And when I say 'reactions',I mean the facial expressions,the grimaces and even the emotions we feel.And who can give us an example,if not the best of the best?Oh yeah,just him and him alone...

And who can give us an example,if not the best of the best?Oh yeah,just him and him alone

Yeah,the face of the British Hot Cinnamon Roll describes me perfectly.
Me:"Beacuse of Jacob,you moron!" So,after doing this example (and I hope that I was clear on what we'll talk about today) we can go on!

Let's start by saying that,if you are really a huge fan of Assassin's Creed,you will certainly have at least once realized that you believed you were seeing your favorite Assassin behind you or when you look around...

Our reaction?Callum's,of course.
No,come on,putting the jokes aside,surely nobody has ever believed to see the Assassins behind us (it's true that we're fans and so we're all a little crazy,but not up to that level!).
Although I'm sure that,one day of these,my tremendous and boundless obsession with AC,will surely lead me to have hallucinations like that...and that my reaction will be slightly different than that of our dear Callum. There would be many more uncertain looks,many tears and many 'fan girls scream' .
(and to be specified:I love how those two boys playing basketball in the background,don't notice anything while in front of them walks an old and strange-looking Assassin...a VERY strane-looking,to tell the truth.Arno Victor Dorian confirmed u-u )

Returning to us...I'm also sure that if my obsession with As
sassin's Creed will not calm down a little,I'll end up doing this.
My reaction if I would be lucky enough to meet an Assassin,but he would starts to run away?Here.