13-Ask the Assassin pt.1

Wowowow people!Here we are in a new chapter,the chapter where the Assassins and the Templars will answer the questions you asked!So yeah,enjoy that little chapter full of stupidity but also of philosophical phrases and deep and non-sense discourses!But wait,wait,waaait...since there are so many long (and also a bit...complicated) questions in the last chapter,there will be two chapters like that one,and I will divide the questions into one chapter and another,because otherwise a long,infinite and almost annoy chapter (even if,with me,NOTHING can be annoy...let's admit that,come on *swish hair*) would come out.

These are the first question.

assassinmyass asks:

1)How can Shay makes his own luck?
2)How many bottles of beer can Edward drink?

Uh...really good ones!But now let the Assassins (in this case,a Templar and an Assassin) talk,huh?

Me:"Sssssshaaaaayyy?"
Shay:"Aye,here I am"
Me:"So,you bastar...you Templar,I mean!"
Shay:"It would be better for you,lass..." *mutters*
Me:"So,you know,now almost all the Assassin's Creed fans,but most of all your fans,are wondering how you succeed to make you ownk luck.Can you tell that to us?" *puppy eyes*
Shay:"Well,it's simple,to tell the truth.One must have only a green thumb,that's all"
Me:"Uhm...what?"
Shay:"Yeah,you got it right.You must have a great green thumb if you want to make your own luck"
Me:"Can you explain yourself?"
Shay:"What I meant is if you want to be lucky,you must be able to grow four-leaf clovers"

*sound of grasshopper in the background*

Me:"W-what?"
Haytham:*coming from a corner,pushing Shay apart* You understand very well.Cormac doesn't joke when he tells you this.He really does it"
Me:"Do what?Cultivating some four-leaf clovers?"
Haytham:"Exactly.Once I entered the Morrigan hold,and I saw things that you others can never imagine."
Shay:"Oh,Master Kenway exaggerates!It was nothing!" *shrug*
Haytham:"I don't know what perception of 'nothing' you have,but what I saw wasn't nothing"
Me:"Haytham,tell ussss" *whisper*
Haytham:"I saw his cabin full of four-leaf clovers.They were practically everywhere,on the floor,on the bed,on the desk,on the maps,some were even stuck in some pockets of his clothes...he's an unrecoverable subject" *shakes his head*
Me: *approaches Shay,putting a hand on his shoulder* "Shay,you know you can do it...this is a very bad habit,almost a drug.We can help you with that"

We can help you with that"

Me:"Mhhh,no.I think that we can't,after seeing this...ANYWAY!Some other advices for all your fans out there?"
Shay:"Of course.If you want to succeed in making your own luck,there is only one thing to do.And it is to say,at least one billions of time for a day..."
Me:"Oh no..."
Haytham:"Oh no..."
Liam:"Oh no..."
My neighborhood:"Oh no..."
My dog:"Oh no..."
Shay: *takes breath* I MAK..."
Me: *jumps on him* "Gnoooo,SHUT IT!Just...can we just make him say it in a silent way?Just to make him happy"
Shay: