12-Shine bright like a Grand Master

And here we are,people,in a new,fantastic and as always stupid chapter!
Today,at this moment that we are all together,we'll talk about that person,that man who,even if getting older,is still young.We'll talk about that man who,most likely,is the most famous Templar of all the others (no offense,sorry my dear,little and lucky Shay and all the other).We'll talk about that Templar whose name means 'Young hawk' (I know,totally random,but I wanted to say). We'll talk about the Templar Grandmaster,whose hat looks like a taco.
And ladies and gentlemen...Haytham Kenway!

And most likely you are wondering why to make a chapter on a Templar

And most likely you are wondering why to make a chapter on a Templar.Well,because come on guys,who doesn't like (at least a little bit) Haytham? I mean: he's intelligent,smart,charismatic,nice and also funny and even slightly mocking.And let's not forget that he is the son of Edward,and he is the father of Connor.If 'everything is permitted',why not?
But now,let's put all this aside and let's start with this chapter!

I start by saying that,one of the things that I like most about him,are the smiles,the SMIRK,that he does.Have you ever noticed that?

He believe himself so superior,pedantic,mocking

He believe himself so superior,pedantic,mocking...oh,but I forget!He already is.
And not to mention how he is slightly charming...

Okay,now I'm going crazy:why there is not even a gif like that,only with an image of Jacob?!?!Why??Oh my dear God,someone has to do it as soon as possible

Okay,now I'm going crazy:why there is not even a gif like that,only with an image of Jacob?!?!Why??Oh my dear God,someone has to do it as soon as possible.I NEED IT NOW.