*Author note-Ask the Assassin!

And here we are,people,in an another chapt...oops,my bad!As you can see,it's not another chapter where I comment funny pic;it's not a chapter where I do the stupid...

Edward:"You are always stupid,lass" *wink*
Me:"Thank you,Ed,but there is no need your intervention"
Edward:"Every time" *smirk*

Leaving this interruption aside...I thought,all of a sudden,to make things more interesting and slightly (but slightly) fun.And how to do this,if not involve more our dear and hot Assassin??Maybe it will seem like a stupid idea but...I'm too willing to do it and see what happens!
Sooo,as you have surely read in the title...ASK THE ASSASSIN!

Altaïr:"What?"
Malik:"The Novice is right.What?"
Ezio:"Ma che diavolo..."
Edward:"This woman is all crazy"
Connor:"I don't understand.But where's Lee?"
Shay:"This girl makes her own luck"
Arno:"Mais qu'est-ce que?"
Jacob:"I think that I don't understand..."
Evie:"Why,do you think?I didn't know that"

Oh yes,you have all understood well...you'll have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want to all the Assassins (and also Templars)! Most likely you'll think that it is a stupid thing (and certainly it is), but as I said before,it will also be fun.

you'll have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want to all the Assassins (and also Templars)! Most likely you'll think that it is a stupid thing (and certainly it is), but as I said before,it will also be fun

Or it will end in this way. (His face is priciless)
So,to make it short and to make things clear,you can ask all the questions of all kinds to all the Assassins / Templars you want,and they will have to answer honestly.

An example?
Here.
For Jacob:"Jacky, where do you keep or hide all your precious top hat?"

Jacob:"This is a secret.This is off limits.I can't reveal it to you"
Me:"Oh Jacky,come onnn.Tell usss,we promise you that we will keep your secret,we will not tell anyone and we will not steal your hats!" *puppy face*
Jacob:"Mmh,all right...well,since I bought so many top hats,I had to divide them in many places.Greenie's shop was empty since last time,while on the train...I'm slightly suspicious that my sweet sister maybe has discovered the secret place where I hide them for all that time"
Me:"So you fucked up,huh?"
Jacob:"Maybe yes,maybe no,who knows"
Me:"You know that if Evie discovered it,it would be your end,right?"
Jacob:"Nhaaa,she will not say anything.And then,what's her problem with my top hats?!I have no problem when I hear the noise of the sloppy kisses that she exchanged with Greenie!"
Me:"Oh,really?And all the grimaces you do,all your complaints about it?"
Jacob:"These are negligible details...anyway,I don't think she would ever find the secret place!" *proud voice*

anyway,I don't think she would ever find the secret place!" *proud voice*

...NEVERMIND!

That said and after explaining how it works...ASK THE ASS-SASS-SIN!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'll have a lot of fun writing this...deheh ψ(`∇´)ψ

Ciaaa ;3