Chapter 16

Yoongi
9-25-18 3:30am
I am the one to blame, I took Jungkook away.
I have all the feelings trapped in my brain, but I'm still hiding the hurt and the pain.
I love Jungkook, but I can't tear him away from his own brother.
Should I leave for a little bit? Try to rethink life and fix everything I've caused? It would hurt them but I can't help to think that I can hurt another person.
Taehyung is my brother, how could I do this to him? Suho was the person who hurt him but,
I hooked him up with Suho because he told me he left lonely. I caused him to be lonely.
I'm crying, not trying to wake my baby up. I must see Taehyung. I don't feel like he forgives me.
————
I close my diary and lock it up again. I leave a note on Jungkooks nightstand if he wakes up,
Jungkookie im seeing Taetae at the hospital. If you wake up don't worry.
I don't know if Taehyung is asleep, but I must see him. I'll leave in guilt if I don't.
I walk to the hospital since it wasn't far listening to music. It calms me down but this time it is not working.
I was walking with my head low and I bumped into someone I looked up to see who it was and it was Suho.
Right when I tried to yell he disappeared.
What the fuck?
-
Taehyung
"You deserve this" Suho said starting to cut deeper into my stomach. I couldn't scream, i could just feel myself getting torn in the with a long knife.
After 10 minutes of getting tortured, Yoongi walks in.
He saw me all sweaty and I burst into tears when he walked in.
"Yoongi help! H-he's cutting me!" I tried to yell but it came out as a whisper and right when I whispered, Suho was gone.
"Taehyung it's okay." Yoongi said walking up to me and grabbing my arm to calm me down.
"S-Suho isn't here?" I asked and yoongi shook his head. "It's just me here, I came to ask for forgiveness."
"Yoongi I already forgive you, you didn't know this was gonna happen." I said and yoongi just looked down.
"I'm the one to blame, you don't know. That's why I'm going to tell you."
——————————————————————————
This is where yoongi spills tea everywhere, even on taehyungs wounds.
Hope you enjoyed!