Chapter III: Containment Breach

Speakers:"The site is experimenting multiple keter and euclid level contaiment breaches, we recommend to go to the nearest evacuation shelter or safe area immediately!"

Ivan:"What the..."

I looked to the window and saw all the scientists panicking

Dr. Morales:"OH SHIT, okay everyone, grab as much intel you can and go, guards escort D-2123 to a safe area, we can not let him die now!"

Ivan:"OH thanks God, at least they care about me, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

I said as I, this was one of the fears  though while going to sleep, that this facility fail and all this critters start to create havoc and chaos.....and of course death.

I looked at the door expecting the guards to come in and do some SWAT shit, but seconds passes and nothing happend

Dr Morales:"Guards?....."

As soon as the doctor talked the screams from people running in fear started to sound from the other side of the metalic door

????:God! Its is coming this way!, fucking run!

Dr. Morales:"Fuck..... well, you are on your own, im out of here, I discovered that im more useful alive than dead, cya fam"

Ivan:"Bastard! Don't let me die in here!" I said angrily at him, but before I could finish my sentence, he already left the room.*

Ivan:"Dammit! Well, what now? I start to look around, to find some kind of exit, and i saw the window where the scientists were watching me. Got an idea, may sound stupid,but at times like this, its better than nothing, i throw the metal chair towards the window, not even a scratch.

*Of course its bullet proof and shit...*

Saw the door, i start to try to get the door opened but no avail... it was locked from the outside

I started to hear gun shots behind the door

First Guard:"Ok, got orders of taking D-21237 out to a safe place, open the door.

Ivan:"Get me out! GET ME OUT!!" I screamed as loud as I could

First Guard:"What happend? Open the door now!"

Second Guard:"Cant, the facility is in lockdown."

*GOD DAMN IT!*

First Guard:"Dammit! Bring something to open it..."

*Then I heard a really loud roar, some some heavy foots steps coming towards the guards on the other side of the door"

???:"ROOOOAAAARRR!"

First Guard: "OPEN FIRE!! OPEN FIRE!!"

They started to fire their guns to what i assume it was a big creature judging by what I could hear

Third Guard:"Its getting close, we should ru....!

I the guards started to scream in pain and fear while the thing attacked them. I could hear splatter, screams, and gunshots for some seconds, then something hitted the door so hard, that it almost broke it, then there was silence, a really loud roar sounded, then the heavy foot steps slowly echoing away until i couldn't hear them anymore.

Ivan:"Holy crap...Guys?"

*Then the door fell because of the damage, a guard was literally implanted on the outside of the door.

*Emm so that was the object that hit the door... damn*

*What on earth could have such power to through a body so hard to a metal door to make it break like that....you know what, i need to stop asking questions i dont want to know the answer...*

I slowly exit the chamber, when peeked my head first before exiting, looking left to right i saw blood and guts all over the floor, a guard was cutted in half, the other part of him was 10 meters away from it.*

Ivan:"Oh God, i think I...ugggh."

I ran to the wall it was on the other side of the corridor and started to puke because of the gore that was in front of my eyes, after I regain my strength, I noticed a left arm on he floor

Ivan:"Oh god, wait second, i heard 3 guards, there is 2 them, with both hands, and i cant see the 3rd guard, so that means.......oh great, it eats people too, nice......bruughhg."

I started to puke again, all my lunch ended on the bloody floor

Ivan:"Alright alright, that's enough, im fine now i want get out of this place alive."

I stared at the ground, there was a P90 ripped in half and a pistol next to the slaughtered body of the guard, I took it

Ivan:"Well, i dont know how to properly use this thing, but at least i know i just need to point and pull trigger, its better than nothing :/ "

I started to walk the corridor, in search of the exist or a guard, or something. After some time of walking, I the corridor divided in two paths

 After some time of walking, I the corridor divided in two paths

Ivan:Well, emm i will take the right part

As soon i said that,an explosion and screams started to come from that right path

Ivan:"Never mind then. Got the message." I started to walk on the left corridor instead

After several minutes walking, hearing the sirens and from time to time some shots and screams, on the right of the corridor was a door with windows

*Hey, finally something different ,maybe the exit is through ther...!* Watch through the window

!* Watch through the window

Ivan:"....no thanks"

I slowly back off from the door and that 'thing' which started to creep me out, continue walking for another several minutes, like 15 maybe, there were alot of splits, some where collapsed, other painted in blood, you know, the normal when hell break loose and etc... then I enter a corridor with alot of doors, with signs on top of them,  I proceed looking from door to door, all of them are close, but they dont have any kind of security, its just an on/off button in each of them,which it was weird since the place was in lockdown. I could open them and see whats inside......Like hell I would do that. I started reading them.

Ivan:"SCP-500, SCP-1499,SCP 427,SCP-1025,SCP-714, wow this guys really like those 3 letters, and hell, I hope those numbers are just a code or something, I cant image 1499 or more of this weird stuff existing".

I continue my path until i saw one of those doors opened, I look inside, there is just a wooden box closed in the middle of a really small room....I read the sign 

Ivan:"SCP-1471..."