Chapter 1: First Impressions

Troye grunted under the weight of his suitcase. He wasn't used to flying for such long amounts of time seeing as he hadn't been to America many times before besides the occasional family trip and going to Playlist Live a year back where he met his, then idol, and now best friend, Tyler Oakley. That was the only Youtube convention he had been able to attend before, besides this years Vidcon where he announced his Ep, so he sadly didn't know many other youtubers through anything but the internet. He knew of the big youtubers of course, such as Zoella and Pointlessblog or Dan and Phil, and they were subscribed to each other, but asides from a couple Dm's and tweets, he has never been able to actively hang out and talk with them before. So this was why he was nervous of moving in with a youtuber he didn't really know of, not that he was a snob and didn't like to watch youtubers with under 4 million subscribers considering he was below that number as well he just didn't like branching off, but since Tyler said it was a good friend of his he decided the guy was at least trust worthy and not some ax-wielding maniac. But Troye wouldn't know for sure because Tyler, the cheeky little shit, wouldn't even tell him the name of the youtuber he was to be staying with so Troye ultimately had no idea who he would be living with for the next couple months, or even years, of his life just because Tyler thought it would be funny to watch him squirm.

Troye sighed in frustration. Tyler had told him he couldn't pick him up from the airport because he had to attend some meeting but its was completely "okay" because there would be someone to pick him up and all he had to do was look for his name on a card. That little shit. Troye had been waiting for a solid ten minutes and his muscles, or lack thereof, were protesting under the weight of his multiple bags as he scanned the airport for any sign of his name. Eventually Troye just decided to give up and sat in one of the chairs to call Tyler.

"Hey its Tyler! I probably have something more important to do right now so leave a message at the beep! *beep*"

"Ty you little shit! I've been waiting forever and I don't even know I should be looking because somebody thought it would be funny to not tell me who I'm living with! I swear to God Tyler if this is some twisted prank I wi-" Troye broke off as he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"What!" He snapped irritably, not bothering to look at who had interrupted his mini-rant.

"Woah man I'm sorry. I'm Connor, Tyler told me that I was supposed to pick up a 'precious twink bottom named Troye' and I recognized you from your videos," a voice responded, clearly amused.

Troye looked up speechless. Before him stood none other than the Connor Franta, one of his favorite youtubers and, admittedly, one of his youtube crushes. Tyler, that fucking shit.

Troye quickly regained his speech and blushed profusely as he apologized to Connor for snapping at him.

"I totally get it," Connor replied chuckling, a glint in his eyes, "Tyler is totally a giant ass sometimes."

"Hey! Thats my bestfriend you're talking about!" Troye stated as he placed his hand on his chest in mock offense, "And as his bestfriend I can truthfully say that it isn't just sometimes."

Connor broke out in a fit off laughter that made Troye's heart beat frantically.

"Troye," Connor said between laughs, "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship"

_________________________________________

AN: Hi! I hope you've been enjoying the story so far just wanted to see if you guys enjoyed this story so far and to tell you to point out any mistakes I make bc I would really appreciate it. Thanks! And make sure to vote and comment! Feedback is always appreciated. Anyways its 5am, almost, 6 so I should most probably go to sleep now.