Chapter 6: Friends

Troye blinked blearily at the room around him, panicking slightly as he realized he had no idea where he was. He sat up quickly, pulling his legs into his arms and leaning against the headboard.

'Holy shit,' Troye thought to himself in worry,'I've been kidnapped, holy shit! I'm gonna have to earn their trust and then poison their food. Fuck, how am I supposed to poison their food I didn't fucking finish school what can you mix to make-'

He was jolted out of his thoughts by a loud rapping at his door, his hands immediately reaching for the pillow and holding it tight in his grip.

"Hey, Troye I was just wondering if you wanted to have some breakfast. I just finished making some pancakes and stuff." Connor called out through the door, frowning slightly in confusion when he heard muffled laughter from the other side of the door.

"You okay there Troye?"

Troye removed the pillow from his red face, replying with a 'yeah I'm fine,be out in a minute' before plopping back down onto his bed and ruffling his hair. He should probably get used to sharing the flat with Connor.
__________________________
Troye dressed quickly and left his hair flat and smushed against his forehead, not having the patience or energy to form a quiff when there was pancakes and, presumably, coffee waiting for him outside.

He stumbled drowsily to the kitchen, following the mouthwatering scent of freshly brewed coffee and pancakes before stopping abruptly in the doorway. Troye's jaw slackened as his eyes took in Connor's shirtless form as he sat at the table with a cup of coffee in one hand and his phone in the other. Shit, living with Connor might be harder than he thought it would be.

"Umm hey, morning?" Troye said awkwardly, determinedly forcing himself to stare Connor in the face and not the abs- although it wasn't too hard to make himself stare at his face in the first place.

Connor jumped slightly in his seat, turning a faint shade of red as caught Troye laughing at him.

"Hey! Rude, don't laugh at me! You know you're such a bully. First, you scare me and make me spill my coffee and now you're laughing at my misfortune. How dare you!"
Connor exclaimed, pausing in his attempt to mop up the spilt coffee and looking towards Troye.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just give me some breakfast, pancakes are my fave."

"Ugh, here come and get it."

"IF YOU'RE READY COME AND GET IT NAH NAH NA- OH SHIT"

Troye's foot caught on the leg of a chair by the table tripping him and leaving him grasping the air for anything to help him keep balanced. He managed to momentarily steady himself before flopping clumsily into Connor's lap, leaving him with the perfect view of both Connor's crotch and exposed abs.

Connor cleared his throat awkwardly as Troye scrambled off of his lap, face burning bright red.

"S-sorry!" Troye managed to choke out, struggling to meet Connor's gaze.

"It's fine Troye," Connor laughed, "But really, what kind of guy do you take me for? You should've at least bought me a drink."

Connor wiggled his eyebrows as Troye grew increasingly more flustered.

"W-what?" He stammered out, forehead crinkling in confusion.

"Well, obviously you're trying to get into my pants." Connor stated arrogantly, "but I don't blame you. Look at me, who wouldn't? But i thought you would've been classier and at least taken me on a date first. Tsk tsk, what bad manners."

Troye smacked Connor on the arm lightly, still flustered but slowly growing more comfortable with the conversation. God, dealing with Connor could be extremely exasperating.

"Slay me!" Troye said laughing, "but anyways, you're basically saying you'd be up for the frickle frackle."

Connor winked flirtatiously, "I'm always up to frickle frackle, Troye Boy, but you gotta be a gentleman and take me on a date first."

"Hey, technically we already did go on a date so my body's ready when you are."

"W-what?" Connor spluttered out confusedly.

"What?"

"Y- you said that went on a- a date?"

Now it was Troye's turn to start stuttering.

"W-well I mean yeah the other day?"

"That was a date?"

Troye gulped, feeling uncertain. "Well, like a friend date I guess? Thats a thing right? Well I guess they're not really called dates, just hanging out, but you get what I'm trying to say right?"

"Yeah, like a date," he stated sounding dejected, "but between two friends."

Troye shot Connor a look, confused about his weird tone, but quickly wrote it off. He'd think about that later, his morning had been trying enough and he still hadn't had any coffee yet.

Troye extended his hand towards Connor.

"Anyways, can you pass me some pancakes?"

AN: Listen okay I don't even know what this. Don't fucking judge me.

Heeey guys its been, what just over two months since my last update? Sorry? Lmao just kidding I really am sorry but I'm shit at updating if you haven't realized that before.

So this is such a crap filler chapter I'm so sorry please don't hate me. Like that beginning tho idek what that was, I'm guessing that was my terrible attempt at humor but ????

I'm almost too scared to read this over just in case its soooo bad that I decide to scrap it instead. Anyways YOOO Y'ALL SHOULD FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR BC THIRSTY AF LOVE ME PLS.

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT THANK YOU GUYS FOR 200 VOTES AND 4.6K READS LIKE WHAT ?????? FUCKING LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF ALL OF YOU SKSNSOWNSOZNSOAMEODOWBD FREAKING BABES YAAS THANK YOU