Update (Mini Comment Q and A)

I've been getting a lot of questions on social media, so I thought I'd do a little Q and A here. The biggest question I've been asked is when is Godzilla Warriors 9 coming out. The answer is :soon, hopefully. I am working on it, and it's coming along nicely. However, certain things have gotten in the way, and writing Godzilla Warriors isn't my highest priority right now. I have a job, I'm in college again to learn how to be an animator, I'm making a webcomic called Outcasters (which you can read on Tumblr and Tapas), and most importantly, my amazing girlfriend is now living with me. So with all these things piling up together, I haven't had much time to write. I will say the first couple chapters are finished, and I'm going to try to have at least mostly finished before the end of the year. Also, I'm working on some promo stuff for Godzilla Warriors book 10, which I'm really excited about. Long story short, the Godzilla Warriors series is still going on, and I'm gonna keep working on book 9 while I'm busy with other stuff, but it's gonna take a little while. If you have any other questions about the Godzilla Warriors series and its future, ask them in the comments! I plan on answering any and all questions you guys have!