Pat at last

(Gonna employ a headcanon.)

"Aricka, if you're looking for your Morality, she's with mine," Thomas says.

"Okay, but quick question-you guys all met mine before I did. HOW?" I decide to ask, because it confused me when Lola and Logan were talking.

"Because, since I have Sides, that enables me-in a kind of weird way-to see other's Sides, sometimes before they even know about them."  Alright-y then, not gonna question it any further.

"C'mon, I wanna see you meet Pat!" Roma says, and grabs my hand. I knew the others-Thomas, Ro, Lo, and Verge, were gonna follow, but I didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard her before I saw her. "Oh Patton, you're so funny, just like I thought you'd be!" geez, Pat, way to flirt, I can't help but think. I knock on his door, and walk in. 

"Hey Dad, I heard my girl Pat's in here," I greet, and Pat-like the others-turn around. But unlike the others, she IMMEDIATELY teared up, while it took the others until we hugged. 

"Aricka," she whispers, and it was like a long-lost family reunion. I shyly stepped forward, and she did too, but Pat reached out and touched my cheek. "Wow, you're tall," she says, and I smile.

"Yep, but not as tall as Roma or Logann." 

And that's when we hug.

She was just small enough that I got to hug around her neck, while she hugged my waist

She was just small enough that I got to hug around her neck, while she hugged my waist. "Can I say it?" she asks. I shrug.

"Go for it."

"I love you, kiddo."

"I love you too, Pat."