Back In The Real World

I wake up, and my Sides are all sprawled out on the ground, like I was. "Holy Crofters, what a trip," I moan, and sit up. Patton comes over and helps me stand. "That was-interesting and fun!"

"Yeah, you need to visit us more often," Pat agrees, as Logan helps her stand. As you can imagine, Roman helped Roma up, Virgil helped Vira, and Thomas helped Lola up. 

"Is is just me, or are you guys getting hungry?" Vira asks. "Normally I wouldn't speak up, but I'm hungry." I nod.

"Yep-it's 6:30,which is past when we-" motioning to "my girls"-"eat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later-and the hassle of explaining what toppings we want on our pizza-later, we were watching T.V. 

Vira was-strangely-on the edge of the couch. "Hey, V-you want to cuddle?" I ask her. She looks at me, then at the four male Sides suddenly watching her, then back at me, and she nods.

"Yes."  and she crawls over and wraps her arms around my waist. "Thanks." that part was mumbled. 

"No problem." it wasn't longer before Lola joined us, wrapping her arm around mine so she was cuddling the both of us. 

"I want to join!" Pat exclaimed, and hugs Vira, who smiles a little. Finally, Roma joined us, and hugged Pat. 

"That's adorable," I heard Dad whisper to Mama Lo, but I was so happy and comfortable, I fell asleep.