Be mines

-Chanel pov-
I was laying on my back with my legs wide open as Dave ate my pussy. This shit felt amazing. I haven't had sex since I was 14. I arched my back as I gripped the sheets. He was doing something to me and I loved it. He was flickering his tongue fast.
Chanel- oooooo shittttttt Dave I'm cumming!!!!!!!!! Please stopppppp!!!!
Dave- nope let that shit out babe
My whole damn body shook. I came and he licked it all up. He climbed in between my legs and kissed my lips. We added tongue. I wanted the dick.
Chanel- Dave fuck me
Dave- you sure you ready?
Chanel- yessssss(whining)
He licked and sucked on my neck putting hickies on it. I felt him rub his dick against my wet pussy.
Chanel- mmmmm Dave put it in.
He pushed his dick in and I swear I felt it in my stomach. I gasped. I squeezed his back as he grinded slowly into my hole. We was basically making love. It was amazing. As he went deep he kissed my lips. He then looked me in my eyes. He was so damn sexy with this face he was making. He bit his bottom lip. I yelled out as he was hitting my spot.
Chanel- oooooooo I LOVE YOU!!!!!
He smiled as he went deeper and faster.
Dave- I love you too mami.
I felt I was cumming. He was hitting my spot and I released all over him. I shook hard and I let my tears slip. I ain't never had sex like that. Dave licked my tears.
Dave- don't cry baby. Daddy got you I promise. We in this shit together. You mines Chanel and if I see you talking to another nigga y'all dying you hear me.
Chanel- yes
Dave- yes what?
Chanel- yes daddy.
Dave- good girl now come ride daddy's dick.............
-The next morning-
-Dave pov-
I sat in the chair next to Chanel's bed. I watched her sleep. We was fucking all night long. I meant what I said. I needed her in my life. I would hurt a nigga over her. She was pure. The sunshine was taking over in her room and it woke her up. She looked at me and smiled.
Dave- good morning baby girl
Chanel- mmmm morning. What time is it?
Dave- 9:45
Chanel- mmmm why you up so early?
Dave- I'm always up this early
Chanel- mmm well I know my breath stinks. Let me get up
Dave- give me a kiss
Chanel- no Dave my breath stinks
Dave- so you my girl. I know mines stink too.
We pecked each other and went in the bathroom to brush our teeth. After Chanel got in the shower. I went to watch tv. She came out with just underwear and a bra. She got on the bed.
Chanel- take my picture

Hella nosey people commented

I ignored them

I ignored them. This was my baby forever...........