Daddy got you

-Dave pov-
I stood there scared a little but fuck this.
Chanel- mom and dad this is Dave, dave this my mom Leah and my dad Ricardo.
Her dad looked at me funny.
Ric- so you the nigga that my daughter snuck in huh? You think it's ok to just come fuck with my daughter mind!
I laughed.
Dave- hold on no disrespect but I'm not fucking with her mind. I came over to just chill cause she invited me. It lead to a fuck but that's normal. I love Chanel dearly. She takes my breath away. I plan on making her my wife and the mother to my kids.
Ric- that's where you're wrong cause after today yo disrespectful ass will not see my daughter!!! Fake ass wanna be thug!!!
Chanel- daddy!!!!
Ric- Chanel I can't believe you! Why would you bring this thug into our home!!!!!
Dave- haha bruh you funny
Ric- and you think shit funny!
He tried to walk up on me but the lady stood in front of him as Chanel cried now. I'll put his old ass in the dirt keep talking shit.
Leah- Chanel why would you bring him here!
Chanel- mom I need to stand up for my self! This is a man I love! He treats me like a queen!
Ric- why cause he was in your fucking pants?!!! You don't know what love is Chanel! He probably beats women and gives out stds! Your young and dum!!!!
Wow..... that was enough. I needed to leave before I killed him.
Dave- man I'm out. What you going to do Chanel?
Ric- yeah is it your parents or him?
Chanel- I'm sorry but I have to follow my heart and it's with Dave.
Ric- if he beats you or hurt you don't come running back. And leave all the shit I fucking bought too! Tell your boyfriend to buy it.
I grabbed her phone and tossed it.
Dave- let's go Chanel. Fuck them! Let them burn in hell!
I grabbed Chanel and we got in my car and left. The whole car ride Chanel was crying. We pulled up to my crib. We went inside. I sat on the couch.
Dave- come here Chanel
She walked over to me and sat on my lap. I wiped her tears.
Dave- stop crying mami. I got you. We will get you clothes, shoes, a phone all that shit. Your parents are cold hearted. They judged me from the outside. I'm here for you. Daddy got you you hear me?
She nodded.
Dave- can you drive?
Chanel- yes
Dave- ok tomorrow car shopping and getting stuff. I love you baby.
Chanel- I love you more. Thank you daddy
We kissed. I was about to hold her down.............
The next morning
-Chanel pov-
Dave took me to get a car, some clothes, some shoes and a phone. He bought me everything I needed. After shopping we went home. I laid in bed next to him. My new life starts now.........