Ignored

-Chanel pov-
I been at my sister house for 2 weeks now. I was about to hit the mall with Dawn. I took a picture.

I waited on Dawn

I waited on Dawn. After she pulled up we went to bakers mall. After we got finish shopping we went to the food court. We both got sushi. We sat at a empty table. I had to tell her about Dave and my mom. First she said something.
Dawn- so you know I'm talking to your brother right.
Chanel- bitch are you serious! Ewwww!!!
Dawn- girl stop he is so damn fine.
Chanel- gross. Have y'all had sex?
Dawn- plenty of times
Chanel- ok too much information. So my life been crazy. So my mom had a double and I decided to invite Dave over. So we was watching tv and next thing I know he eating my pussy. Girl it was the bomb!
Dawn was smiling and all ears.
Dawn- bitch go on!
Chanel- so after we was making love. Girl I swear his dick was in my stomach. He working with a monster. But as we was making love I had the hardest orgasm I ever had. Bitch he had me crying. So he told me I was his girl and all this. We fucked all night. So the next morning we chilled. So Friday morning I'm making me cereal. My mom sees the hickies on my neck I forgot I had. She told my dad and I got in big trouble. My mom took my phone but I been thinking about Dave but I can't talk to him.
Dawn- why not?
Chanel- my mom watching my every call or text. I feel smothered.
Dawn- well it's time to stand up. Do you love Dave?
I nodded.
Dawn- well stand up to her. Even your father. Don't let no one come in between y'all.
Chanel- you're right.
We finished our food. Time I stood up for myself......
-Dave pov-
I was eating Chinese when I received a text from Chanel.

I shook my head

I shook my head. I ain't heard from this girl and now she want to talk. I got dressed.

I headed to Chanel house

I headed to Chanel house. When I arrived I knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood sexy ass Chanel. I smiled. I walked in and was about to hug her but I seen I guess her parents...... ohhhhhh shit..............