Introduction

Izuku: "Hello! My name is Izuku Midoria. I always wanted to be a hero when I was younger but then was told devastating news at the young age of 4 that I was quirkless. Though it crushed my dreams of ever becoming a hero, I still smilled all the time. Because even if I couldn't become a hero like all might I could support the heros."

Izuku: "At only the age of 5 I was sentenced to the hospital due to blood loss. When I woke up my mom and the docter had a talk and even if I didn't understand at the time I understood latter."

Flashback (described from Deku but me lazy)

Docter: "Miss Midoria I'm sorry to have to say this but your son has heart cancer and he probaly won't last past the age of twenty-five."

Inko (aka miss Midoria): "No!"

End of flashback

Izuku: "I don't remeber the conversation after that but all I knew at the time that something was wrong with me. The doctor told me to were this chocker to moniter my heart and other things. I have always kept this a secret, the only people who know is my mom and Mrs.Bakugo who promised not to tell Kachan at my request so he wouldn't worry about me ( (mumble) not that he would anyway) but I've been keeping it a secret from Kachan ever since I was 6 and figured out what the doctor ment.

Izuku: Its been a couple years now and I'm finnaly in UA, but sadly I'm not a hero, even if a was born with a supper powerful quirk like Kachans or All Mights my body would be to weak to handle even a supper tiny quirk like mind contral. So I'm a support student, or also known as class 1-B. No one in class 1-B and 1-A get along but I get along with everyone. Though I'm not in the hero course I go everywere with them to help them understand the quirks, beccause I'm a big fan of hero's so I know almost everything about them. I also help with fixing minor wounds so recovery girl dosent have so much work. There's been many Villan attacks but they were all stoped before anyone was majorly injured. Due to the manny attacks all the hero course students were asked to come live in dorms so that they were safe, because I'm always with class 1-A the Villans might target my faimly thinking I'm a hero so they asked my to move into the class 1-A building. This made all of my class mates exept Shinso mad at me. We just moved into the dorms and everone is checking eachothers rooms out. But I snuck away to my room due to being shy and needing to check my heart. So that currently brings me to were I am now I'm my room laying on my bed after checking my heart."

Izuku: "One last thing sorry most people think I'm quirkless but I'm not. I'm not supposed to tell anyone this so Shhh keep it a secret. (Wisper) I do have a quirk but I can't use due to my condition, my quirk you ask? Well my quirk is complicated because I have 2 quirks. I have the ability to breath fire like my father, I can also contral metal objects like my mom (A.N. I know that's not Inkos quirk but for fuck sake Deku oh sorry Izuku was born with a quirk it's not gonna be the exact same as the anime). I know what your asking why did I hide that I have quirks from my friends at UA well it's because then they ask questions and that's a pain ass. So keep it a secret or I'll find you and then I'll have fun but you won't.