Todorki

Izuku's P.O.V.

As you lay on your bed stairing at the white ceiling of the dorm when you herd a knock on the door causeing you to roll of your bed and hit the floor.

Izuku: "Ow. Come in."

You say as you hit the floor.

Todorki: "Did I scare you."

Todorki says giggleing as he opens the door to reveil you on you stomach on the floor.

Izuku: "Just a litte. So what do you need Todoroki?"

You ask as you flash him a Smile then sit up to face him.

Todoroki: "Nothing it's just you disappeared when we started looking at the rooms so I came to see if you were ok."

Todoroki ask as he closes the door and sits in front of Deku.

Izuku: "Beside a small jump I'm perfectly fine."

You say as you giggle.

Todorki: "Well that's good if you need anything let me know."

Todorki says as he stands up bows then exits.

Izuku: (sigh) at least they care about me, but I'm sorry that I can't tell you guys, I wish I could tell you that I have a quirk but I can't because of my condtion."

You say as you shut the door behind Todorki then sitting against the closed door with your knees to your head.

Izuku: "Well I have to talk to All Might sometime, why not now." You say getting up and grabing your jacket and walking towards the main hall. As you get to the main hall you see Todorki sitting on the couch reading something from his phone.

Izuku: 'He looks angry must be something about Endevour'

You think as you let out small giggle.

Todoroki: "Huh Midoria your still awake?"

Todoroki says putting down his phone on the tabel walking towards Midoria.

Izuku: "O-Oh Todoroki I was just going for a walk the air seems nice tonight."

You say avoiding Todorokis gaze to keep supspition down.

Todoroki: "Do you mind If I join?"

Todoroki ask walking over to his phone and putting it in the pocket of his hoodie.

Izuku: "Of course you can come the company's always nice."

You say smiling at Todoroki as if to get a response.

Todoroki: "You were right the air always seems nice out tonight."

Todoroki says as you guys walk down the side walk.

Izuku: "Hey Todoroki-Kun!" You say as you hold your phone infront of yours and his faces. (Image below). As you and Todoroki walk down the street you here someone following you but Todoroki dosent seem to notice it until they call out to you.

Unknown: "Hey Izuku!"

You and Todoroki here causeing you and Todoroki to turn around and look towards the sound. As you and Todoroki locate the person speaking you realize intansly who he was be his big red wings. (A.N Yeah this ugly fat one that was the one on Bakugos left in the first episode.)

Izuku: "          "
You say as you get closer to Todoroki as you know of what to come.

Todoroki: "Midoria what's wrong?"

Todoroki ask as you cling onto his arm. As Todoroki ask you what's wrong the bully gets Annoyed.

Bully: "What Izuku now you fight that you have your boyfriend to protect you. Huh!"

The bully contuied to pick on you and Todoroki, this made you really mad for yes Todoroki was the best freind I've always whanted but if he didint know about my condition I couldn't put him through that. As the bully contuies Todoroki notices that hes making you angry but it's not his duty to stop what someone eles started.

Izuku: "Shut the hell up already!"

You scream as you punch the bully in face causeing him to fly backwords a little.

Bully: "You Dam brat! Do you remember what happened last time you fought back! How about I break that stupid chocker again!"

The bully screams as he punches your medical chocker breaking it then running away. As your chocker hits the ground the effect takes instant causeing you to take off towards recovery girl leaving Todoroki back there.

Izuku: "I'm sorry Todoroki I got you mixied up in my problems I'm sorry I caused my freinds pain."

You think as you run towards recovery girl one hand over your mouth and the other on your heart as tears warm up your cold face as the fall from your pretty green eyes. As you run you feel your heartbeat slow down with each step you take like it's drowing out everyother sound.

Todoroki: MIDORIA!"

You here from behind but you ignore it as you don't want to hurt Todoroki or anyone any more than you already have.

Izuku: "Why did this have to happen to me, why do I have to hurt my freinds, my faimly, my classmates, everyone I know!"

You think as you fall to your knees as you hold your heart crying.

Izuku: "Ahhhhhhhhh!" 

You scream as tears fall off your face and hit the ground.

Inko: "Izuku!"

Your mother screams as she hugs you. As your mother and you sit on the ground crying until recovery girl came running up to you holding another medical chocker.

Recovery Girl: "There it's back on it should go back to normal in a few minutes."

Recovery girl says as she puts the choker around your neck.

"Mom."

Say as you look at her with tears rolling down your face.

Inko: "Izuku My baby!"

She says as she pulls you into a hug. As your mom hugs you start to close your crystal like green eyes and falling asleep in her arms.

Todorokis P.O.V.

As Izuku hugs his mom you here the soft sound of snoring like a baby you just threw a fit then fell asleep in there's mother's arms

Todoroki: 'He sounds how I used to sound when I went to my mom and dad hit her because apparently it was her fault that I wouldn't train or use my fire side.'

You thought as you kneeld down beside Mrs.Midoria.

Todoroki: "Here he probaly wouldn't wanting his classmates and freinds knowing about this."

You say handing her a wet towelt.