DAD!

Drew this myself mine don't touch or I'll find you

Midoriya P.O.V.

Izuku: "......."

You stand there silent until something grabed your shoulder and turned you to face them.

Bakugo: "IZUKU! Explain why the fuck your coverd in blood!"

Bakugo screams at you which causes you to snap.

Izuku: "WHY DO YOU CARE KATSKI, I THOUGHT I WAS A USLESS DEKU TO YOU WHY DO YOU GIVE A CRAP IF I HAVE BLOOD ON ME OR NOT, YOU NEVER NOTICED OR EVEN LISTENED WHEN I TOLD YOU! MABY IF YOU PAYED ATETION TO PEOPLE AROUND YOU, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!"

You scream causeing you to fall to your knees coughing up blood which causes Bakugo to be pulled back by Kirashima due to him not moving out of Shock.

?????: "Izu!"

You herd which caused you to look in the direction from which the sound came from eyes open wide pupils shaking as they land on a figure standing on the beach a green curly mess of hair pupils of red refleting the moon off of them, and four freckals right under both eyes.

Izuku: "DAD?????!???"

You say as the figure comes into the moonlight reveling your father your mother following shortly behind.

Hisashi Midoriya: "Izu everything is going to be ok just calm down your overexerting yourself."

He says as him and your mom walk up to you trying to calm you down. As they get three steps away you start pukeing blood again in the prosses giving your parents heartattaks.

1-A: ".............."

As you stop pukeing blood you look at your freinds your right eye changing to red like your father's (Image below) as they stand there frozen with shock.

Hisashi Midoriya: "Izu your right eye is red!"

You father says as he looks at your eyes.

Hisashi Midoryia: "Inko did something like this ever happen before like after a fight or something?"

He ask your mom as he looks at your face.

Inko Midoriya: "No honey this is atually the first time pukeing blood so we would ask the doctor if we can but I pretty sure he overused his metal quirk."

Inko says rubbing your back to calm you down.

Izuku: "Is there something wrong with me again?"

You ask as you sit on your knees your freinds standing there speachless.

Inko Midoryia: "Oh honey nothing wrong with you your perfect the way you are."

Your mom says running her hands through your curly green hair.

Izuku: "Mom,Dad can I have a moment to talk with my friends alone I would like to tell them something."

You say looking down at your lap as you try to steady your breathing.

Inko Midoriya: "Ok honey me and your father will be over there when your done then we'll take you to the docters."

Your mom says running her hand through your hair as your father walks over to the spot.

Izuku: "Guys please sit down there's something I have to tell you."

You say as you grab a small scrap of metal.

Izuku: "First I was lying about not having a quirk I actually have two quirks one I can contral metal."

You  say as you pick up the scrap of metal makeing it fly around in the air.

Izuku: "Second I can breath fire like my father."

You say Spitting a small fire ball out of your mouth.

Izuku: "And then we'll I have H-

Izuku eyes

Pretend he doesn't look like he's gonna kill you

Hisashi Midoriya