Feelings

Todoroki P.O.V.

You say handing her a wet towlet.

Inko: "Thank you sir, what's your name?"

She ask as she wipes the blood from Midoriya face.

Shoto: "Shoto, my name is Shoto Todoroki and may I ask your name?"

You say kneeling beside her.

Inko: "Inko Midoriya, you seem to know my son so I ask you to keep this a secret."

She says as she runs her thumb over the sleeping boys freckals.

Shoto: "Well nice to meet you miss Midoriya, I do know your son, atually were freinds, but were in difrent classes but we share the dorms together, and I promis not to tell anyone about this but I would need to take him back to the dorms."

You say as you stand up and looking Inko strait in the eyes.

Inko: "Your really nice Shoto, I'm glad my son has freinds that he can lean on when things get hard. Ok but please take care of Izuku for me."

She says as she stands up and hands Midoriya to you.

Shoto: "Thank you for trusting me miss.Midoryia. I will take care of Midoriya like you ask get home safe ok."

You say kinda bowing as you hold Midoriya bridal style with his head resting on your chest. As Inko walked off you headed towards UA holding a sleeping Midoriya in your arms.

Shoto: "What has he been through why won't he tell us."

You think as you open the door to the dorms causing you to be surprised when everyone was in the lobby.

Everyone: "Omg what happened."

Everyone yelled running over to you and the sleeping Midoriya.

Shoto: "Shhhhhh you'll wake up Midoriya, we went for a walk and he fell asleep now Shhhh."

You say trying to get them to shut up so they wouldn't wake Midoriya and scare the crap out of him. Actually to be honest if Midoriya would of woke up yes he would freak but he would get out of your arms and you were enjoying holding him.

Shoto: "He actually has a lot of mussles under that shirt, not something you think at quick glance at him."

You think as you push though the crowed of worried students and head towards Midoriyas room. As you make it to his room you push open the door and set the sleeping boy down on his bed.

Shoto: "His face is so beautiful when he sleeps like the world around him doesn't exist like all, like he's in his own world."

You think as you run your hand through his green curly hair then running it over his pale but beautiful peaceful face. As you left Midoriyas room you sat down beside Midoriya door to wait for him to talk you thought as you sat with your knees to your pale head.

Shoto: "Why do I feel this way whats happing is it consern no it's something diffrent,"

Bu-dump

Shoto: "Why do I feel like I need to protect him, no I feel like I whant to protect him,"

Bu-dump

Shoto: "why do I feel this way what is happinig to me why can't it to away!"

Bu-Dump

You thought as your heartbeat went through the roof. Little did Shoto know that the whole time that Shotos know Midoriya that he's had feelings for the boy. As you sit there your heartbeat speeding up at each time that the freckled boy you fell asleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter)