Training

Don't play the song yet

Midoriya P.O.V.

As you opened your eyes you saw the ceiling of your dorm.

Izuku: "Its late now I should train at the beach."

You say as you check your phone then getting up and putting on your traning outfit (Image below) then throwing on a jacket to keep warm then grabing your phone. As you opened your door and looked around you spoted a sleeping Todoroki sitting next to your door so you wrote a note and set it next to him then snuck out. As you got to the beach you plugged in your headphones and played music as you worked on how far you could use your metal quirk, singing to the song as you did but leaving a headphone out incase someone wanted to sneak up on you would here them.

Play the music now

                     Izuku:
"I can hold my breath
I can bight bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all that I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up then I fall apart
I'm only human,Yeah

I can turn it on
Be a good matchine
I can hold the wait of world's
if that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up then I fall apart
I'm only Human,Yeah

I'm only Human
I'm only Human
Just a little Human

I can take so much
until I've had enough

Cause I'm only Human
And I'm only Human 
I'm only Human
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up then I fall apart
Cause I'm only human,Yeah"

You sing as you work with your quirk accadently overdoing it a little

Izuku: "(coughing up blood)

I didnt know how the bloody fuck you describe dieing slowly and painfully so deal with it thank you

You sit down agianst a pile of scrap twrilling a small peace of metal

Izuku: "Just using my quirk a little over dose it."

You say as the metal you were twirling falls as you cough up blood 

Ochaco: "We're could of he gone he said he was going to the beach, or he wrote that."

You here Ochaco say witch causes you to hide in a gap you made earlier.

Ochaco: "Todoroki are you sure the note said the beach?"

Ochaco ask Todoroki as you can finnaly see them. As the pair finnaly gets into sight you cough up blood again in wich  causes them to look at you.

Izuku: 'Shit not now!'

You think as you grab a sheet of metal for escape. As you get ready to run you cough as the pair moves closer to you. As the pair stop everything around you goes into the air and your eyes meet with the pairs worried faces. As your faces meet you cough up blood in wich cause the two to panic and you to run.

Ochaco&Todoroki: "MIDORIYA!" The pair yell as you run toward the woods. As you think you've lost them you stop by a tree and puke up blood witch shocked you. You coughed up blood but never had you ever puked up blood. As you contuied to puke  blood you herd footsteps running closer to you.

Izuku: "DAMIT! I thought I lost them! I would run if I could but first why am I pukeing blood? Damit i need to go!'

You think as you finnaly stop pukeing blood. As the door steps get closer you can feel some blood fall from your mouth as it runs down your face. As the duo see Midoriya in his current condition they both stop. Though Todoroki didn't know the whole story but he new that coughing up blood was a normal thing for Midoriya but not only did him covered in his own blood standing over a puddle of blood worry him, what worried him the most was Midoriya's exprestion like it's never happened before. As they stood there shocked Midoriya ran off with all the strength he could manage at the moment leaving his shocked freinds standing there speechless.

Izuku: 'DAMIT! The docter said last time that if I were to puke blood that ment my days shortened by hafe! DAMIT! I thought that would never happened! I now might be lucky if I can even make it to 20 years!

You thought as you ran with worry and anger in your eyes. As you new the two would be there for a wile you stoped by a tree on the outside of the forest, the tree having a clear shot to the water.

Izuku: "DAMIT!"

You scream after you puke blood again as you punch the tree looking down at the blood on the ground. As you stand there you feel a tear roll down your face. As you wipe the tears away leaving blood stains on that part of your face.

1-A: "MIDORIYA!"

You here which causes you to jump and turn to them revealing your bloody body which shocked them.

Bakugo: "Oi Deku what the hell is the meaning of this!"

Kachan screams as he looks at you.

Izuku: "muter muter muter muter muter (dekus adorable mutering, this is what he's actually saying (There's a sheet of metal over there it shouldn't be to hard.))"

You mutter as everyone stares at you. As you stop muttering you know Bakugo is getting angry so you grab a peice of mettal and surf it along the beach as everyone chases after you.

Bakugo: "Izuku stop!"

You here which causes you to stop instanly.

Izuku: 'That was Katski, but why'd he call me Izuku I thought I was a Deku to him?'

You thought as the metal you were on stops but you stand perfectly still.

Izuku: "........."

Training outfit