Chapter 3

Team 8 was looking at Naruto as he feasted on a rabbit. "What?" Naruto said looking at them.

"Nothing." Kurenai said as she almost vomited.

"Um Naruto you have Blood on your Face." Anko said.

"Oh sorry." Naruto said as he washed his face.

"It's okay." Kiba said as Akamaru grabbed the Rabbit leg and started eating. Akamaru Yiped. "What no!" Naruto Smiled.

"She thinks I look hot covered in blood?" Naruto said Smiling his Fangs glinting off the Sunlight. "After we are done here we can find bandit camps."

"Maybe...." Hinata said blushing.

"Hinata Check for bakashi, Sasgay, and Bitchura with your Byakugan." Naruto said sniffing before taking off. "I need to clear out the largest house two to three hundred meters from here."

"He'll be back by night fall." Anko said as she followed Hinata to the Bridge builders house Anko knocked. A woman around twenty answered. "Hi we are The backup."

"Ok I'm Tsunami. I thought someone else was with you." Tsunami said.

"Oh our pet werewolf is showing off at the Largest house." Kiba said.

"Werewolf?" Sasgay said.

"Yes dickless emofag." Anko said.

"Why you bitch!" Emofag said.

"At Least Naruto has to have custom Pants for his dick that is so large that it might just shut banshee up." Anko said.

"Well it's the size of my forearm when not erect." Hinata said joining in.

"Bullshit really?!" Kiba said knowing full well.

"Well it was the size before he got attacked don't know how big it is now." Anko said. Sakura was making angry mute sounds because someone put a seal on her voice box. Sai was sleeping.

Tsunami was blushing hard. "It can't be that big." She said.

"It is." Anko said.

A few hours.

Naruto walked in blood covered and tired. The Blood disappeared as steam when he walked in the door. "Man... My pants." Naruto said as he noticed his pants was ripped. "I wonder if Anko or Kiba can sow as I cuddle with Hinata."

"Oh you must be Naruto." Tsunami said.

"Yes I am. Um is there another girl here because I smell Bluebonnets." Naruto said as he sniffed. "Sorry if that's weird."

"My daughter Inari she's 11." Tsunami said. "How about you go get a shower."

"Thank you." Naruto said as he found a room with his bags and grabbed some sleeping clothes and his towel. He knocked on the bathroom door as he stepped to the side. A small slender figure opened the door.

"What have I told you!" She yelled.

"I'm not Emofag!" Naruto said.

"Oh hi I'm Inari." She said bitting her lip. "Um who are you?"

"Naruto Uzumaki um If you don't mind I kinda killed a midget and his worthless army I need a shower." Naruto said. "And yes I killed him."

"How?" She asked as she let Naruto in.

"With a wolves stomach." Naruto said as he smiled his fangs glinted.

"Ok mom put you in with me, her and your girls." Inari said as she left with a sway to her hips Naruto got a shower but as he finished Emofag burst in.