Chapter 5

Naruto was looking over the two young newly turned queens. "Sorry that you became a part of this curse." Naruto said as he sighed.

"As long as I'm with you." Ino said her hair now had black streaks in it. Her eyes was now gold with red mixed in, her figure was more filled out, her chest was high middle c cup, her ass was 20 inches bigger. "What am I supposed to tell my parents?"

"Tell them that you made your choice." Anko said as she turned back from the black and white werewolf she had been her hair had white mixed in with her ebony locks her eyes was the same as Ino's, her figure had been a knock out before but now mortal men died from a glance. "You chose to be with the one you love even if it cost your humanity."

"Now I can be as lazy as I want." Shikamaru said her black and silver hair glinting in the sun light her chest had grown three cup sizes, her ass was thirty inches bigger, her eyes was gold and with black and red mixed in. "I wonder if we can do our clan jutsu."

"You can." Naruto said. "Oh shit what do we tell Choji?!"

"He might not want to be involved." Ino said.

"But he might." Shikamaru said as she sighed. "We all need new clothes."

"Sorry..." Naruto said looking down as he sighed. "I'll get you guys some."

"No we got it we chosen this path. Now we can deal with the consequences. Plus little Inari is on her way." Anko said.

"Let's get you guys home." Naruto said as he doubled over in pain as a spear of Sand stabbed through him. A red headed girl walked in.

"Mother wants your blood." The girl said as she walked over sand floating around her. The girl had a craized look as more Spears was made. "Mother what do you mean by he's the one?"

"Damn kid. You could have tried a bit better." Naruto said. "I mean you have seven vital points."

"How did you survive!?" The red head said as Kurama appeared.

"Woah Shukaku." Kurama said. "You got yourself a little flower there."

"Uncle?" The red head said.

"Yeah and yo Naruto she needs a hug." Kurama said as Naruto walked over then the red head hugged Naruto.

"I'm sorry." The girl cried. "I should have known your like me."

"I was. now I have a different curse." Naruto said as clothes formed on his body. A long black Trench coat covered in blood red armour, Black pants with a dragon and a wolf on the belt buckle. The others had black and Red versions of their clothes. "My name's Naruto what's yours?"

"G-Garra." The girl said realizing that Naruto had been nude moments ago. "And what do you mean you have another curse?"

Hinata walked over her hair had turned silver with purple mixed in, her eyes was gold with purple and red mixed in them, her new jacket was strained against the size of her bust now that she had turned her bust was around a quad cup as in her breast was double her normal DDs Her pants was barely able to hold in her ass. "We are Immortal killing machines." Hinata said looking down. "We are werevamps, a curse that when Vampires and Werewolves turn someone at the same time. Naruto is the first of us."

"That's alive." Naruto said. "There was one more before me."

Garra looking at the young king. "Can I stay with you?" Garra said looking down. "My village is a little well... Scared."

"I get that." Naruto said. "Mine is still scared of me but I got people who aren't."

"Ok let's go Meet my sisters they are somewhere in Konoha right now." Garra said as She let go of Naruto and stood up. Naruto turned into a large white wolf the size of a horse. Naruto had grabbed Garra and put her on his back as he took off. "HOLY SHIT!"