Chapter 4

(Warning this Chapter has a huge Smut scene and Sasuke getting eaten. The girls that are with him will be turned one by one in chapter. Sakura is being put in her place as a Toy.)

Naruto was looking at the Uchiha's account and Haruno account being put into his. "What's going on?" Naruto said.

"Civilian council is getting kicked for a new one all people that are for you like the Shops that give you enough shit to eat on the right price." The banker said as he looked at Naruto. "Kid someone had told the council that the Uchiha and Haruno have been raping you. The Kage was pissed and killed the bitch haruno then turned her daughter into... I don't know. Same with the bastard Uchiha."

"Really?" Naruto said looking down.

"Yeah." The banker said. "all property is yours as well."

Naruto went to the tower. "Ah Naruto did you get the Meals?" Hiruzen said flatly.

"What meals?" Naruto said. "When I got to my apartment it was being rebuilt for a new center for the homeless."

"Ah well go to the old Uchiha compound." Hiruzen said Smiling Naruto walked out of the tower. "Have fun."

Naruto went to Sasuke's old house. "Uzumaki district?" He said looking at the sign over the entrance. "What the hell?" Naruto walked to the main house to see a nude Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno with vacant eyes. Sakura had carved on her ass toy. "What the hell?" Naruto sniffed he smelled something that made him lick his lips as he began to eat the Uchiha. The Uchiha's DNA adding to his own. Naruto almost finished eating the bastard. When Anko Walked in. "Sorry! I just I don't know what got me to do this."

"Let me watch." Anko said as she watched Naruto finish eating Sasuke except the small 3 inch dick that had held the Uchiha's balls. Anko kissed Naruto deeply wanting him. "Fuck that's hot."

Haku walked in. "whose the small dick?" She asked.

"Uchiha's." Naruto said as he anf Haku laughed.

"So whose sexdoll?" Anko said poking Sakura's forehead. The seal on Sakura's neck glowed giving the bitch enough chakra to move.

"I am master's toy." Sakura said in a flat tone her eyes still blank. The seal on her neck worked in tandem with a seal on her stomach as long as the seal had chakra being fed into it the more her mind was blanked. "I am his food I am his slave."

"Who is your master?" Naruto said.

"Naruto Uzumaki. For restitution pay for clan crimes I am to pleasure you any way I can." Sakura said flatly her figure was filled out she was force fed to get to a healthy weight her chest was doubled her normal. She had a box next to her full of slutty clothing.

"Your finally in your place." Anko mumbled.

"Yes I am mistress." Sakura said. "Which outfit do you want me in?"

"The blue one." Naruto said as Sakura pulled out thin blue thong a tube top and a short skirt. She stood up and got dressed in front of them Anko Smiled sadistically. Naruto saw her ass when she was 'off' but not moving it made his pants tighter.

"Sakura see this?" Anko said hold up what was left on the Uchiha.

"Yes mistress." Sakura said.

"Eat it." Naruto said Smiling as Sakura did as told Blood dripping down her chin she waited for her next order. Hinata walked in.

"Hello mistress Hinata." Sakura said as she looked at her. "What is your order."

"You see Naruto? Make him horny." Anko said as Naruto's pants was dropped to his ankles and Sakura began to pleasure him. Naruto groaned as his massive Ten inch flaccid Log nearly Broke the poor girl as it grew harder. Haku was making out with Hinata. Kiba walked in and was pulled into a make out with Anko. Inari was traveling to Konoha as soon as wave was on it's feet. Inari had tasted his fangs on accident when Naruto was super hungry and was in a haze. When Naruto was about to cum Sakura pulled back.

"Sakura go into rest mode." Naruto said as he poked her head turning her off. Naruto looked at the four women in his house. Naruto pounced ripping clothes from them as he was kissing them. Naruto kissed and bit into Haku's neck as Hinata took his member into her mouth he had made clones to help out. His now massive Twenty inch member was causing each ones gag reflex causing Naruto a holy pain.  Naruto drank from and nearly turned Haku.

"Do it I want to be with you for eternity." Haku said as Naruto scratched her and finished drinking her sweet nectar like blood. Haku attacked Naruto's neck as she turned. Naruto came inflating Hinata's stomach a little bit as he was hit full force of the aphrodisiac.

Naruto looked at one of his newly turned queens. Haku pulled back as her hair gained a silver sheen to it, her eyes golden. "I'm Going to Cum!" Kiba Yelled as a clone rammed it's member into her mouth. Naruto grabbed Hinata as she coughed. Naruto attacked her neck.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Anko yelled as she was used as a ragdoll. Naruto was thrusting into Haku while drinking from Hinata's Godly lifeblood he couldn't stop not until the entire Village knows who is their lover.

"Turn me Baby! Turn me into what you are fuck me and Turn me!" Hinata moaned out in pleasure. Akamaru had started to hump the body of Sakura. Naruto turned her as he drained her as he scratched her. Hinata's eye dulled as she attacked Naruto's neck.

Naruto came into his queen Haku was carried to the couch where three clones used her. Naruto entered Hinata as he pulled Kiba into his arms from clones. Hinata took a clone in her mouth, ass, and hands. Naruto drank from Kiba as a few clones entered her holes that aren't near the boss. Haku had popped the three clones and started to help Anko. Naruto groaned as he got the pleasure and nearly came. "Turn me you lovable fuck I want to be yours." Kiba said as Naruto turned her slashing her chest ass and stomach as he drained her. Kiba bit into Naruto's neck as a few clones took Sakura's body and put her in a room and ploughed her roughly. Naruto came into Hinata. Clones grabbed her away and one took Naruto's place Kurama was dry humping the couch with Akamaru. Naruto's legs burned as he rammed into the Inuzuka and grabbed Anko biting the snake queen's neck. Anko moaned as she bit her lip and came for the Tenth time.

Naruto groaned as the last Ten clones pooped he came inside Kiba. "Turn me!" Anko said as Naruto did as told by her he entered her the girls was either passed out from pleasure or watching Naruto turn Anko. He pounded into Anko's Womanhood. Anko biting Naruto's neck as she turned. Naruto came into her. Anko gripped her head as her and the others experienced the first of many transformations.

The day had turn into night and Ino was crying thinking about ending her life. When she saw a pack of large white wolves run into the forest. Ino followed because the largest Wolf had been pleaguing her dreams she felt at home safe with the wolf. Ino had a hard time getting to the clearing The wolves stopped at.

Shikamaru was feeding the clan deer when she saw them the large wolves she sees in her dreams. "Mom put Bambino in the house! Wolves!" Shikamaru said as she walked into the forest nearly tripping into Ino. The dear had gone into the house when her mom saw the wolves. The two girls followed the wolves it was like they was leading them somewhere that's when the wolves disappeared in front of the Uchiha's old compound. "What the..."

"Why here?" Ino said as she heard howling from inside. Five Wolf human hybrids came out of the house crashing through the wall. The wolves growled at them. The male stopped the growling.

"What *grrrr* are *sharp breath* doing *whimper* here?" The voice sounded like Naruto's but pained as if it hurt to talk in this form.

"We saw large white wolves." Ino said as she bowed her head. "Naruto."

"Shit where's Kiba..." Shika said as the brown one howled. Shika blushed when Naruto sniffed her.

"Grrrrab them. *Whimper* Take them into the forest." Naruto said as he took off. The others grabbed the two females. Naruto was running faster than ever as he got to a not so easily known spot I the forest. It was a stone slab that was sealing the weapons that Naruto needed one a sword that can cut the soul while still in the body, the other an axe that lycaon used to summon his Wolvish armies.