Chapter 7

Naruto was looking at the disfigured body of Mikoto Uchiha she had been dead days if not weeks, her body was cut opened repeatedly her flesh had been carved like a Butcher had done it and resewn into place. It looked as if Frankenstein got after her trying to make his next creation. Naruto was pissed. "what happened to her?" He said.

"Honestly it looks like Orochimaru's first experiments on immortality." Jiriya said.

"I'm getting Orochimaru found  Frankenstein's notebook." Kurama said as he moved aside a book shelf to see a book with Frankenstein on the cover. Naruto walked over.

"I can tell you I need six Lightning users and a vat of water." Naruto said as Jiriya left. "I Know how this sounds but please if you want her to live get me those things."

"I got it." Jiriya said. "Hopefully she'll be okay."

"She'll be fine if she has the necessary organs." Naruto said as he checked. "She has everything." Anko, Samsara, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Ibiki, Iruka, and A walked in.

"Naruto what are you going to do?" Hiruzen said as Anbu carried in a tub of water.

"Orochimaru's experiments was inspired by a madman who wanted to have his brother back from the dead. Victor Frankenstein, was a man who had made immortality possible. To bring back someone from the dead first you need 15 electric eels that send off charges that equal to 15000 joules but we have 6 Lightning style users. This is where Orochimaru failed he is a lightning style user correct?"

"Yes he was. Why does it ... Oh my God." Tsunade said. "He fucked up the math!"

"Or he was overconfident." Naruto said as he put Mikoto's body in the tub. "Channel Lightning Chakra into the tub electrifying the water. 4 bursts at 5 minute burst."

Anko and A grabbed the tub. Tsunade sighed she was weary it was gonna work. "Might as well but we burn the book after wards." Hiruzen said as Tsunade grabbed the tub same as Ibiki and Iruka. All of them unleashed Lightning Chakra. Mikoto's body convulsed. Naruto nodded. They did the procedure 3 more times. Mikoto sat up coughing.

"Hello Mikoto." Naruto said.

"Is that my name?" Mikoto said as Tsunade looked over her flesh the scars was burned shut her body was a macabre of scar tissue.

"Yes it is. You have been in between life and death for awhile haven't you?" Naruto said walking to her. "Do you remember anything?"

"Yes. All I remember was getting stabbed then black, I was in and out of consciousness for a few years." Mikoto said.

"So he perfected Cloning." Tsunade said.

"Cloning? Like shadow clones?" Mikoto said.

"No like growing another human being from a sample of the original." Tsunade said.

"So he has an army of test tube babies?" Naruto said.

"Basically." Tsunade said as she sighed.

"The notebook has an entry on Cloning." Hiruzen said as he looked through it.

"But all attempts ended in failure." Naruto said as Mikoto hugged him behind and began to nibble on his ear. "Anko take Mikoto to the old Uchiha compound I have a feeling that She's going to be joining us."

"Yes dear." Anko said as she took Mikoto to the compound. Naruto sighed as the others left.

"Come out Orochimaru." Naruto said as he pocketed the notebook. "I know your here."

"Ssssso you found out about the notebook no matter." Orochimaru's voice said as he walked out to the open before he could say another word Naruto had stabbed the bastard in the balls. "FUCK!" Naruto then axe kicked him cutting the vessel in half to expose the big ass snake.