Chapter 6

Naruto gripped his nose as he looked at Shino. "You want me to turn you?" Naruto said. He was in a black and red leather jacket covered in midnight black armour, black jeans with the dragon and wolf logo on the belt, and a pair of black boots.

"Yes. It seems as I would be putting the team at a disadvantage." Shino said.

"You realize that you won't be able to die afterwards." Naruto said.

"That is the disadvantage you all have immortality so you guys can survive something that can kill me." Shino said as he looked at Naruto. "Plus it would give me time to find the bugs on the want list."

"And lots and lots of sex." Naruto said. "Are you a virgin anyways?"

"Yes I have not lost my virginity." Shino said.

"Okay I'll ask who wants to turn you." Naruto said. "I can turn Females not males."

"Ok." Shino said as his Team walked into the academy to take the first test.

"Shino I got ya." Kiba said. She was in a black version of her usual jacket, a leather vest covered in armour, black leather pants covered in armour, and black combat boots. "Man who knew leather felt so good?"

"Ok." Shino said as his jacket hid his Bloody nose.

"I didn't." Hinata said she was in a red and black leather jacket covered in red armour, a black leather corset with a wolf and a dragon on the top clasp, black leather pants, and a pair of custom Doc Martins. "Did you see everyone's reactions?"

"Yeah did you see Naruto's reaction?" Kiba said.

"Yeah." Hinata smiled. "His pants gotten a little too tight." Haku and Samsara was walking to the academy.

"I hope he likes this." Haku said. She was in a red and Black leather jacket covered in snow white armour, a black and red halter top, black jeans, and biker boots.

"He will." Samsara said. She was  in a blood red leather jacket covered in black and white armour, a black halter top, red jeans, and biker boots.

"I do." Naruto said as he grabbed each of their asses. "How are you dealing with me eating the last male uchiha my dear?"

"Who?" Samsara said trying to remember who he was talking about. "Oh Sasgay he sounded like a prick."

"He was." Naruto said. "So who was your mom anyway?"

"She was a scholar in the Mystic arts she somehow gave me all her knowledge before I was three. Her people was nomadic before they was killed except for the children the males used as breeding stock The girls sold to the highest bidder mom was sold to someone here named... Minato Namekaze... She was gonna be the dry nurse for their kid but When She was walking to get something for Kushina to eat. She was kidnapped and unlawfully imprisoned by the Uchiha clan." Samsara said as she sighed.

"I'm the kid..." Naruto said as he looked at her.

"That means I'm in your service oh lord Naruto." She joked.

"I'll put you up to that later." Naruto said. He could feel her virgin blood flowing through her veins. "I wonder if anymore Uchiha's children are in the prison."

"No there was a woman brought in. They said she was the Matriarch that she wasn't loyal to the Uchiha." Samsara said thinking. "Her name was... Mikoto?"

"Sasuke's mother?" Naruto said shocked.

"Yeah they said she wouldn't touch you..." Samsara said.

"But she did..." Naruto said then snarled. "Mebuiki, used Shadow clone and Henge!"

"What?" Haku said shocked. "So she Could be alive?"