dare.

finns pov

"alright, it's your turn." caleb, one of my best friends, tells me

"okay, finn. truth or dare?" noah, another one of my best friends, ask.

"hmm, i'm feeling risky, dare." i respond.

noah then starts to look around, until his eyes stop. he's looking behind me, but before i could turn around, he blurred out the dare," i dare you to take Y/N, i think that's her name, out!" i turn around to see the freak of the school, Y/N. 

"you've got to be kidding me-"i'm interrupted 

"oh, gaten just added something great, you have to make her fall in love with you." he finishes and smirks evilly. 

" and you only have a month to do so!" gaten also adds.

"a month dare? please don't make do this-" once again, i'm interrupted. 

"you choose dare, wolfie. now deal with it" caleb says joining noah in smirking. 

"i am no ass, so i guess i'll do it. i mean, it won't mean anything.  How will you guys know that she loves me?" i ask.

"you can record her voice, duh." gaten says while raising both his brows. 

i sigh out of defeat,"alright, when should i start?" i ask already annoyed. 

"now, lunch ends in like 5 minutes, so chop chop!" caleb says as the rest of them let out a laugh.

i grab my backpack and start to make my way over to Y/N. she is sitting alone at a table in the corner of the outside tables. no one was around, as this place is usually farther away from the rest of the tables. 

i saw she was drawing, and i am admitting, it was amazing. 

she had some round glasses, they fit her well. they went well with her style, and also that messy bun of hers. 

"um, hey." i say softly.

she quickly looks up at me and closes her sketchbook. "h-hello?" 

<3