Chapter 1

Nico:

Oh god he is at my door. Jesus flipping christ will he never leave me alone?

I should probably answer him, sadly Chiron told me that I had to be a functioning member of society, and opening your door to insanely cute members of society would probably help me fit in.

"you finally opened the door death boy. Sad to get out of your dark cocoon?"

"shut up will. AND DON'T CALL ME DEATH BOY." I am beginning to regret my decision to open the door. "why are you at the Hades cabin anyway?"

"it's time for your checkup. Doctors orders!" He's smiling now. Why does he have to be so cute when he smiles?

"why do  you do this to me? Do I really have to go?" He pulls my arm and laughs. "Yes. Like I said, doctor's orders."

He drags me all the way from the Hades cabin to the infirmary, and asks if he can start the checkup. I begrudgingly oblige. 

" May you lift your shirt?"

"WHAT"

"I have to take your pulse."

We're both blushing uncontrollably.  I lift my shirt and he presses the cold stethoscope against my chest. Will breaks the silence "you look like a tomato." 

" I do not!" I know that it's a  childish thing to say, but I can't think of anything else. "You look like a tomato as well."

"So, you're admitting to blushing so much that you look like a bright red tomato?"