Chapter 7

Nico:

Hades the god of the underworld is giving me a lecture on fashion. He is calling me honey and sweetie. What is life anymore. Will is just sitting there dumbfounded, this is hilarious. OH CRAP HE HAS SUMMONED A CATWALK AND A WARDROBE. WHAT. I'M GOING TO DIE. "Nico honey, i'm going to give you a lesson on fashion. You gonna be fabulous one i'm done with you." *Queer eye theme song plays*

 "Nico, I didn't even know this was possible but you got paler. Are you okay? Oh and good luck with the fashion show." before I could answer I was whisked away by my father and was being squeezed into hot pink glitter suits. What the hell. I was forced to strut down the catwalk, and Jason, Piper, Percy, and WAIT WHAT THE HECK LEO??? they're all here watching. I'm so humiliated, percy and jason are fangirling. Now i'm getting changed into something I actually kinda like, it was an edgy hipster kinda thing. with a twist, I was wearing a badge saying "i'm gay, so back away" (is that a thing? If it is I want it) 

Luckily, this was the last outfit so Will and I could finally leave. I now had a new wardrobe, a new boyfriend and a very strange dad. He sent us to an apartment in LA, and gave us a self replenishing bank account from the bank "I'm Hades, so of course I have my own bank" I know. I was confused too.  What the hell happened today.

Okay, you are probably now aware of the fact that I should be in an insane asylum, and need serious help. I don't even know what this is anymore. But, you're the one who clicked on it! You might be shocked by the next thing I say but, this isn't the weirdest thing I've written. I know, I know, you don't believe me but I've written a story where Elvis Presley, Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, and John Cena have a dance party on Mars while spewing lemons. 

Oh god. I really need help.