Chapter 9

Mahalia:

I really don't know what happened today. 

I was just walking to Yum Cha to get some tea (There is a legend there who gives me free tea and food) when I heard screaming. I ran outside to be met with a scrawny black haired boy summoning skeletons from the ground while a manticore chased him around the lot.  I immediately knocked an arrow and shot at the manticore screaming at him in rapid italian to confuse him. I was shocked when the boy started screaming italian with me too. We conversed while we fought, he told me about his boyfriend Will and I found out his name was Nico. Then  My arm spasmed and I dropped my bow. He screamed for me to run and opened a huge crack in the ground. Then a tall blonde boy ran after Nico. After realising that Nico was another child of Hades, I wanted to help him. I Slipped my sword against the blonde boy's neck and demanded to know why he was there. He was Will, Nico's boyfriend. I loosened my grip around his head and he invited me to his apartment. I followed while he explained what had happened with Hades. 

Now i'm in the room that Hades made for me drawing. The room is perfect, he even has the rainbow flag above my bed. I also found a demigod friendly phone and a demigod friendly computer. It's wonderful. Nico and Will are so cute together, and they are both so nice to me. Nico even agreed to help me control my powers. I haven't had a real home in years. I wish that Sian (pronounced shan.) was here. She's still in Australia. We only had enough money for one trip here. When Nico teaches me to shadow travel, the first thing i'll do is get her. She hasn't even been claimed yet. Well, not that I know of. She's probably forgotten about me already. I'm easy to forget. 

*le time skip*

"Do you have any friends back in Australia?" 

I know that Nico is only trying to get to know me better but I immediately shut down. I can't tell him. He wouldn't understand. "It's okay. You don't have to answer. would you like Chinese or Italian?" I'm grateful for how quickly he changed the topic of the conversation. "Italian would be good, but are you sure that I can't cook something? You have just allowed me to live with you. It'd be the least I can do." I also haven't been able to cook since Australia. I love making desserts. "No. We want you to feel at home! You don't owe us anything." Will says. "Can I make dessert?" I do my best puppy eyes. "Fine. If you really want to." I squeal. Wait, I don't squeal. I haven't done that since.. Nevermind. I start discussing what to make with Will and Nico, we agree on cannoli. I can't wait.

Sorry for the last chapter, I was absolutely ecstatic. How did I get so many views?? You have literally no idea how much getting that many views, and all of the nice comments mean to me. I love getting up and going through my notifications to find people agreeing with me, or telling me how much they love the story. It helps me get out of bed, and puts a smile on my face. For the first time in ages my smile is real. I feel like i'm worth something, even if it's just that I read and write solangelo fluff. Thank you.

Forever and always: a solangelo fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें