Chapter 5

Nico:

When we finally got up it was dark and all that we could see were the shimmering lights of the city reflecting on the water. It was breathtaking, and I don't usually acknowledge beauty. We walked around the city trying to find somewhere to stay, which is pretty hard to do for two teenagers without money. We eventually decided to just have some fun. I had enough energy to shadow travel a very short distance and I shadow travelled to the nearest party. We ended up at some teenagers house downtown, music was blaring and the rainbow lights were blindingly bright. Will was positively ecstatic, so happy and exited that he forgot about being mad at me for shadow travelling. He dragged me out onto the dance floor and Not Today by Twenty one pilots started playing. "DON'T YOU TEST ME THOUGH, JUST BECAUSE I PLAY THE PIANO DOESN'T MEAN I, AM NOT WILLING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. i'm sorry." will and I screamed along, and to my surprise I was smiling and laughing. Will said something that I couldn't make out over the music, "WHAT?" he dragged me away from the dance floor. "I said I like you. A lot. I  was wondering if you felt the same? i'm sorry, I just feel so happy and you're laughing and smiling a-" I cut him off with a kiss. Could this night get any better? I feel him smile against my lips and pull away. We're both grinning like maniacs. I hope that this never ends.