chapter 3.

3rd person POV:

In less then half an hour there was a knock on the front door of the big house ,or a palace as Namjoon called it. Namjoon came stumbling down the stairs as fast as he could ,without falling.

He opened the door to reveal a very happy Jackson. He was carrying many bags and namjoon spotted one from his favorite clothing store 'kille's' (I just came up with this so roll with it XD). His heavy breathing,from the running, stopped and he squealed. He was quick to latch onto his hyung before he could even take his jacket off. He closed the door to stop the cold air from entering and hurriedly grabbed his best friends hand and led him to his separate room, which he uses in the day.

He sleeps with Jungkook ,but as soon as they wake up Jungkook kicks him out. kook just likes to cuddle ,nothing more.

Time skip:

It had been about 5 hours since Jackson came and namjoon was beyond happy. The amount of gifts made him feel bad as he didn't have anything to give in return ,at the time. They were now cuddling on the couch in the living room when he heard the sound of keys and loud chattering. Both ,namjoon and Jackson's head snapped from the show they were watching, which was Moana by the way. Namjoon looked behind the couch to find Jungkook with his friends. "Oh look joonie~ your hubby is here" Jackson teased. Namjoon flushed, he's still very shy about the fact that he is married. "Stop hyung~. Hello kookie , hobi-hyung , jin-hyung, yoongi-hyung ,jiminie and tae~" the fourth youngest in the room greeted the rest with a smile. It's weird nobody can look behind his smile, namjoon always thought he was good at it because he has been doing it for so long.

They smiled back to the boy even though namjoon could see one of these smiles are fake ,he knew Jungkook was mad.

Time skip to when the guests left:

The house became quiet when jungkook's friends left after snack time and some games. Now namjoon was in jungkook's rooms on his knees on the bed. He waited for Jungkook just like he told him to. After a few minutes the door opened but the boy didn't dare look up.

He just wanted to be in his room hug his Ryan stuffie and sleep, but how can that happen when Jungkook is hella pissed and will probably punish namjoon all night.

"Come here" the demanding voice called and he stood up in front of the bed ,still not looking up. He then felt a tight grip on his chin ,nails digging into his skin. He finally looked up and he wish he hadn't. Jungkook was full on glaring at him. Namjoon could see the fire in his eyes. "J-jung–""did I allow you to speak?" Namjoon just averted his gaze because he just couldn't look in his husband's eyes.  "You answer when I ask you a question" Jungkook gritted his teeth. "No. No You didn't allow me to speak."

"Ha! You really want a punishment don't you?"

"I-I don't..."

"Well you'll still get it. I told you to invite him for only 3 hours! You were all on him too! Do you really want everyone knowing you're a slut? Huh" jungkook's grip tightened ,making namjoon wince in pain. Then  Jungkook punched him in the stomach and if it wasn't for jungkook's tight grip, he would've fallen on the bed. He than grabbed the tall boy by the hair and brought him to their 'closet'. Namjoon was scared of that place ,specially because he was scared of the dark. Namjoon started struggling "J-Jungkook please. n-no. Please n-no" the poor boy cried. He got a slap and a "Shut it bitch".

"Speak again and I'll punch you ,on the face" Jungkook didn't know where the anger was coming from. He was just pissed, pissed at the site of namjoon all cuddled up with that friend of his and thought of them being together for 4 to 5 hours. He just thought it was a good idea to take it out on namjoon. He opened the door and threw namjoon in ,he locked his hands and knees so he couldn't move.

It wasn't cramped or small but infact it was big enough to fit three people."Now be good and stay in there." Namjoon heard the sound of keys  and then no sound at all... Absolute silent. Jungkook just left.

——————————————————
(765 words)
I'm sorry if they're short!