17.

Third person's POV:

Jungkook and Jackson visited namjoon everyday and everyday  Jungkook would leave with an apology. He didn't want this to happen, he really didn't.

His mother scolded him after hearing about namjoon's accident, told him to care of his husband properly and he just complied.

Those 2 weeks were disastrous for him ,he got drunk ,had one night stands; he eventually started crying during his intercourse. His friends decided to hang out with him to cheer him up, but it didn't work.

                                    *

Today was the day namjoon got discharged as he woke up yesterday night. He was shook when he woke up, how did I get here?, What happened to me?, How long have I been out? Those were the questions swirling around in his mind.

When he found out he had an accident he was shook. He couldn't believe he was out for 2 whole weeks!
Is Jungkook okay? Was he eating healthy? Were the second things that he immediately thought.

Soon Jungkook was told the good news and he rushed to the hospital, not wasting a second more. The receptionist gave him key card and he practically ran up the stairs because the elevator takes too long.

Upon reaching the floor he ran to the room, sliding the card and pushing it open

"Namjoon!"

The said boy looked up and their eyes met. Jungkook felt like his heart just patched itself up and he walked to namjoon's side, a big dorky smile on his face.

"U-Umm...who are you?"

Jungkook felt his drop, his hands trembling. D-Did namjoon not remember him? He then heard a giggle, a beautiful soft giggle, he looked up.

"I'm just joking kookie"

Drip, drip, drip

"W-Wait! Jungkookie? Why are you crying?"

Jungkook shook his head and hugged namjoon, saying the words namjoon never expected to hear from him.

"I-I missed you, d-don't leave me...ever"

——————————————————

WOOOO! I got discharged!! I'm back!
Sadly still alive but whatever—