chapter 8.

*(A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry about the slow updates. I honestly don't know how to write or what to right.
Please gimme some ideas~ it would be highly appreciated)*

Namjoon's POV:

These two days at jaebumie's house have been great! He has helped me so much... He was there when I cried. He let me sleep with him and we cuddled ,he actually cuddled me ,unlike someone who just wants a body to latch on. Even if it were just two days, we really got close.

Unfortunately, I have to go back today... I honestly don't want to... I feel so happy here. I feel like a normal human being. Also, Jaebum has been helping me in trying to get over Jungkook. I lied, telling him I'll try, but I just can't convince myself to actually erase my feelings for him.
My heart is tied to him.

"Namjoon? Namjoon!?"
"Y-Yeah?"
Gosh! I spaced out again.
"Come on, hurry up and I'll drop you off, babe" he went out.
yeah... The nicknames haven't stopped, at all.

I hurriedly grabbed my phone and went out.
"Aish! You idiot! Take this" he shoved his coat to me "it's cold out, you wanna freeze or something!?"
"Nuuu, and stop acting like my dad!" I pouted.
I shouldn't have said that...
A smirk grew on his lips as he grabbed my waist.
"Well I just want you to be warm. Daddy doesn't want his baby boy to be cold~" he said in a sing-song voice.
I just wanna punch that smirk out of his face.
"Well, your not my 'daddy' and I'm not your 'baby boy'."
"I could be ,if you - ya know - forgot about that jerk you call your husband." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
"It ain't easy, jeeeez" I pushed him a little "now hurry up ,I don't wanna be late"
He held his hands up ,shrugging and we walked back to his car.
The car was ok, it wasn't great and all but what do you expect from a person who works in a grocery store.
His house was better though, probably because his parents paid for it.

The ride wasn't that far away considering he only live a few blocks away from us. The car came to a halt and we stepped out.
"Duuuuuuude~ your place is huge.
I really gotta crash here sometime"
"Pssst, first it isn't my house and second ,like hell jungkook's gonna allow me to let you stay over" I roll my eyes.
"Bummer"
"Sorry"
"Nah, it's okay, it ain't your fault. Want me to drop you to the door, babe?"
"No, it's okay"
"Well bye then" he said opening the door of his car.
"Bye ,daddy~"
We both burst into laughter.
I waved my hand , he did so too in return.

I reached the porch and ,holy cow, my body got really tense...
I'm nervous, what if she's still here?
Is Jungkook gonna beat me up again?? Probably.
Are they both gonna beat me up??

I rang the bell and stepped back.
The door flew open ,revealing a half naked jungkook.
"U-ugh, hi"
"What are you doing here?"
"You told me to stay out for two days. It's two days already so I came back..."
"Yeah..., forgot about you honestly"
He ruffled his hair ,looking kinda annoyed.
"C-Can I come in?"
"Yeah, get in" and he walked away.

Such a wonderful greeting...
Luckily you didn't get a beating like you deserved...
I know..