chapter 12.

Third person's POV:

Namjoon was the first to wake up due to his habit. Jungkook was still sleeping so he decided to let him sleep a bit more. He took a shower and got dressed, he wore a loose jumper and an oversized full sleeved purple shirt, then made some breakfast. In the middle of setting up the table his phone started ringing. Confused , he picked up his phone and saw an unknown number. He tapped the green button and pressed the phone to his ear and he continued setting up the table.

Bold- namjoon
Italics- unknown

Hello? Is this Kim Namjoon?

Yes? Who is this?

Mr.kim, we are from Seoul hospital, I am deeply sorry to say this but ...your family has gotten into an accident and sadly there were no survivors...

*CRASH!* W-What? N-No.

Please come to the hospital sir.

Y-Yes ,of course, I'll be there.

*Call end*

As soon as the call ended namjoon broke down, yes it was true that he didn't love his family that much but they still had memories together... They taught him so much.

The crash of the plate woke someone up. Jungkook. He woke up wide eyed and with a throbbing head pain. He looked around and saw some painkillers and a glass of water. He swallowed down the pill and stood up. He didn't remember what had happened yesterday but he knows , he just has that feeling in his gut that he did something terrible. He remembered the crashing noise and went downstairs to check. Upon coming down the stairs he saw a figure on the kitchen floor ,rolled up in a tiny ball. He heard sobs and realized it was namjoon. He tried to turn away but something in him stopped him from turning away. And so he walked up to the crying boy and kneeled down beside him.
"Oi! Why are you crying on the kitchen floor?"
Namjoon looked up with red teary eyes and begged the boy to take him to the seoul hospital.

"Why? Are you sick?!"

"M-My family! Th-they're d-d-dead!!"

"O-Oh... Ok,let's go."

And so they went to the seoul hospital with a broken namjoon and a sad Jungkook...

——————————————————
373 words.... sowwy