IV.I

"Could you be a dear and clean the oven?" I mustered as I handed a cloth to the little girl. "It's right over there." I pointed at the other side of the room.

"I have not used it in so long it must be full of dust." I was fine with it being forgotten, although sometimes I shed a single tear for my cooking incompetence but then this two kids arrived and brightened my day. Finally a day with a good dinner.

The little girl walked towards it, her eyes looking at me furtively. When she reached the oven she passed the cloth twice over it.

"I'm done." She exclaimed.

"What do you mean you're done! I just saw you pass that cloth over TWICE. Now you better open that oven and clean it from one corner to another till' it's as new!" I said frustrated, kids nowadays were useless and she was no exception.

"I don't know how to clean it inside." She said innocently blinking her eyes at me.

WHAT DID SHE EVEN MEAN!? She just had to open the oven door put her hand inside and shake it along its walls. In which way was it complicated? One didn't even need a degree to know.

"Just open and pass a cloth, as long as most of the dust and crusty carbon is cleaned it'll be fine."

"Ok ma'am." The little girl did as I told, cleaning the oven. "Now I am done!"

I walked towards her, the closer I got the more she backed away.

What did she expect? Me to push her inside it. Nuh uh, I have killer back problems and I ain't a cannibal. Also my oven is the size of a microwave and the girl wasn't the fittest to say the least. What had she eaten? A candy house?

I looked at the oven, it was indeed cleaner than before. Perfect for the meal I had started to prepare. A big pork with an apple in it's mouth. Oh wait my oven wasn't big enough for that. 

*Guess  I'll have to make a campfire outside.*

...