IV.II

...

*Guess I'll make a campfire.*

 Is what I thought at first, but seeing as the girl already thought I was going to eat her and her brother had run off somewhere, I would bet my pointed hat that it was to snoop around. To find something to incriminate me. Well good luck with that, all my secrets were hidden behind a secret bookcase.

Basic? Yeah, but thanks to my protective warfare he wouldn't even think it's in there.

"GRETUSHKI COME SEE THIS!" I guess he had found the room.

"OKAY HANCHULSHKI" The way those kids screamed one would think they ate a speaker. What am I saying, they definitely did. The girl was walking out the door when she turned around.

"Ma'am is it okay if I go?" Well at least she had the decency to ask.

"Yes, I will be done faster if you are..." But she was gone already.

Finally alone in the kitchen I casted a spell, ordering the kitchen and everything in it to prepare a meal. Honestly I had zero reasons not to do it everyday, but the kitchen sure took it's time and instant noodles were keeping me alive. I still had some in storage, there was a good deal in the supermarket but today was special. I had guests.

Now coming back as to why I didn't do a camp fire to roast a pig. If I did it the girl would think I am trying to eat them and she will probably push me into it. Wait a second, why am I even going to feed this ungrateful kids? Oh yes, 'cos I'm lonely.

 As the kids, I mean the meal was half done. And I had gone through my vintage collection of 2008 magazines, I went to look for the kids. They were in the room with the secret bookcase but the protection warfare had worked.

...