Introduction

I present to you Lawrence Earl Williams; the famous multimillionaire who currently heads his Father's company and also co-founded another company with his best friend, Ethan Morris.

Lawrence was the type of man every guy wants to be like, he was every Woman's dream and every parent wanted their children to be like him.

At the age of 28, Lawrence already made so many impacts and has moved his businesses to a higher level. His parents, Abigail and Liam Williams feel so blessed to have someone like Lawrence as their son.

Not only was Lawrence rich and successful, but he was also a man of good character. His twin sister, Lenora Williams, and his two younger siblings look up to him as their hero which sometimes makes Liam jealous and he would say to Luciana and Lucas "Heyyyy, your dad is meant to be your hero remember, and not your elder brother."

Lucas was the last born of the Williams household. He was born six years after Luciana was born. His birth brought so much joy to the family. Most especially to Lawrence who had always wanted a younger brother.

There was nothing Lawrence valued more than his family. Despite his busy schedule, he makes time for every member of his family. He makes sure he checks up on his twin sister, Lenora, Who is now a preschool art teacher because of her passion for art and teaching and her love for children. Alongside her teaching profession, Lenora owned a Gallery and an art supply store. And guess what, she was happily married with a kid.

Luciana, on the other hand, just graduated from college. Her passion for modeling was second to none which earned her the crown of a beauty queen in numerous pageants she contested for. Pursuing a modelling career was hard at first because her father, Liam was against it. He wanted Lenora to do something else just because he hated the idea of his daughter being on national TV and Magazines "half-naked" as he calls it.

But with a lot of persuasion from both Luciana and his wife, Abigail, Liam gave his consent.

Lawrence ensures he sees his parents during the weekends and spends some quality time with them and also with his little brother, Lucas, who is now in high school. He helps Lucas with his homework and also engages in conversations with him on how he was doing in high school or if he had a crush on anyone and stuff like that.

Argggh trust me, you wouldn't want to hear about Lawrence's love life because it sucked. Even though every girl wanted to be with him, he had no interest in them. But that was until last year when he met Silvia Mahoi at a charity event.

They went on so many dates before he asked her to be his girlfriend which she gladly accepted. Everyone seemed to be okay with Lawrence dating Silvia except Luciana, Lawrence's younger sister, and Ethan, his best friend.

Nevertheless, Lawrence decided that it was time for him to settle down and that made him propose to Silvia.

That was until a drunken mistake decided to reveal itself and everything came crashing down......