Five

"I will miss you so much, honey." Dr. Peters said and kissed Luis's left cheek.

The little guy has proven to be a strong baby. He has added enough weight and he was also healthy, ready to be discharged.

"I'm sure he will miss you too." Lawrence chuckled as he watched Doctor Peters play with Luis in her arms.

"So I guess you are ready for this." Peters smiled as she turned to take a look at Lawrence.

He has been learning about babies for the past one week; reading books, watching a lot of helpful videos and Doctor Peters also helped him out with what to do which also included how to make Luis formula in the right way.

"I suppose I am." Lawrence chuckled as he playfully scratched the back of his head.

"You don't have to worry about his health. We did a test and his heart is healthy. Just make sure you follow all the precautions I have given you and everything will be fine." Peters assured.

Lawrence nodded.

"Alright then, I wish you all the best and if you have any problem, you have my number. I will be willing to help out." She replied with a smile and handed Luis over to his father.

"Thank you so much for everything Doc," Lawrence said and she nodded with a smile.

Doctor Peters escorted Luis and his father to the taxi waiting for them outside the hospital. They were leaving for the airport. They were going back home.

.............................

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

"Don't tell me you are still gushing over my son," Lawrence said in a possessive tone as he walked out of Luis's nursery into the living room.

"Don't blame me. He is so adorable. I just can't get enough of him." Ethan replied as he cradled baby Luis closer to his chest.

Ethan picked them up from the airport about two hours ago. Luis was a good baby all through. He enjoyed being in his father's arms. He didn't cry except when Lawrence had to change him on the flight.

Immediately they got home, the first thing Lawrence did was to change Luis again and feed him after which he burped him. He did all that as Ethan watched him adorably.

After burping him, Lawrence had handed baby Luis to Ethan so he could arrange the little boy's room. But to his surprise, everything was neatly arranged and decorated. The theme color was so adorable and everything he ordered was neatly arranged. He only ended up arranging Luis clothes and toys he brought from Detroit and he also changed the sheet in his crib.

"You really did a good job, Ethan. You arranged everything in Luis's room. Luis will be so proud of his uncle." Lawrence said as he gave Ethan a goofy smile.

"Sure. What do you expect? He has the coolest uncle ever." Ethan smiled as he took a seat on the couch with Luis still in his arms. The little guy was just looking at Ethan's face with his hand wrapped around Ethan's finger.

"Actually, it will be unfair if I take the whole credit, just thank your secretary when you see her." Ethan chuckled and Lawrence's jaw literally dropped.

"Ethan Uriel Morris. Don't tell me you brought a lady into my apartment?" Lawrence groaned with a frown on his face.

"I couldn't help it, Larry. She just seems to know too much about babies." Ethan grinned.

"Ethannnnnnn." Lawrence groaned loudly.

"Just wait till you see her. She's beautiful." Ethan said dreamily and Lawrence shook his head. His best friend can never change.